It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How, I speak the truth.:russ:

People are saying steph is the greatest point guard of all time

Iverson was more explosive and better on defense

Magic was a better passer, rebounder, and better at making teammates good, and better in the post.

Stockton was better at running the offense

Isiah Thomas was better on defense and a tougher scorer, more explosive,and did more with less.

If steph could be considered better then magic, it could definitely get to the point where he could be considered then lebron, ESPECIALLY if they played in the same era, and curry stopped him from getting more rings, and retired with more ring.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How, I speak the truth.:russ:

People are saying steph is the greatest point guard of all time

Iverson was more explosive and better on defense

Magic was a better passer, rebounder, and better at making teammates good, and better in the post.

Stockton was better at running the offense

Isiah Thomas was better on defense and a tougher scorer, more explosive,and did more with less.

If steph could be considered better then magic, it could definitely get to the point where he could be considered then lebron, ESPECIALLY if they played in the same era, and curry stopped him from getting more rings, and retired with more ring.
Lemme guess, you started watching basketball in 2015?

Coli is just about finished

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Bron fans cant complain about curry getting help when bron has had THE MOST HELP

Halle Famer that bron played with
1.Wade
2.Bosh
3.Kyrie
4.Allen

Allstars lebron played with
1.Mo Williams
2.Jr Smith
3.Kevin love
4.Kyrie Irving
5.Wade
6.Bosh
7.Ray allen
Only Larry bird and magic Johnson has played with at least the same about of talent as bron
Hall of Famers Curry played with

1.KD
2.Klay
3.Draymond
4.Iggy

Allstars Curry played with
1.David Lee
2.KD
3.Klay
4.Draymond
5.Iggy
6.Boogie
7.Jermain O'Neal
8.David West

Only Larry Bird and Magic have shared teams with at least as much talent as Steph Curry

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
1.Shaq averaged more points per game on less shots per game than Kobe in the 2001 playoffs you got damn idiot casual (stop getting your info from internet memes)
2001 NBA Playoffs Leaders | Basketball-Reference.com

2.What fukking best player did Kobe guard? 38 year old Terry Porter and washed up Scottie Pippen?? No wait.... Thats right...it was Doug Christie right? Or nah nah nah... it was all pros Kerry Kittles n Eric Snow! :heh:

Ayo... Ain't you the same idiot that said LeBron needs to play more like Enes Kanter to succeed :russ::russ::russ:

Coli Bimbos running wild today:dead:
Kobe guarded reggie Miller in the 2000 NBA finals

He also took turns guarding Jason kid in the 2003 NBA finals with Derek Fisher as the primary.
Phil put Kobe on Iverson after game 2 in the finals which made the difference after game 1.
There even more details in this vid, with facts and stats and footage

TRY TO LEARN....you've Been Owned.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kobe guarded reggie Miller in the 2000 NBA finals

He also took turns guarding Jason kid in the 2003 NBA finals with Derek Fisher as the primary.

There even more details in this vid, with facts and stats

TRY TO LEARN....you've Been Owned.

Dont argue with that fakkit @Left.A1 the breh has tourettes

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Steph won 3 of the last 4 chips against Bron and Bron’s the bully:patrice: The same Bron who runs away to another team every time he gets washed:jbhmm:

Yeah...because Bron sonned him in epic fashion...while his team broke the regular seasons win record...and while Steph was being voted as the only unanimous MVP...

Then...when it mattered the most...Bron and Kyrie hunted that dude down on defense like a white girl in the first 5 minutes of a friday the 13th movie...

It was so bad that the warriors said "we won 73 games and we got the only unanimous mvp in league history and it's not enough...we lost to lebron...and if we not going to beat this dude coming off the greatest season ever...then when are we going to beat him...fukk it call Kevin Durant"...

It's like one of them situations where everyone else thinks a person is great but you seen that person at their weakest and lowest and that is all you remember about them...no matter what steph does...i can never see him as anything more than the dude who when bron and kyrie came past halfcourt, turned his back and ran away...

Thats all i really see when i watch steph play...just the back of his jersey...because when he was the unanimous mvp and it mattered the most...all you saw was the back of his jersey...cause he was constantly turning and running away...