It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Y’all throw logic out the window when discussing Bron :mjlol:

You mention a 40 year old Ray Allen, JR smith who never been an all star and Mo Williams who was an all star for one season because he played on a 60 win team with Lebron.

If that’s the case and we’re just mentioning who players played with without any context then Kobe’s had a similar amount of help, he’s played with:

Shaq
Pau
Odom
Malone
Payton
Artest
Dwight
Nash

and KD’s had the most help:

Curry
Harden
Westbrook
Klay
Draymond
Iggy
Cousins
Ibaka
Adams

Wait, I gave you context put thr championship that lebron won with those all-stars who were all stars THAT SEASON.

With the exception of Paul an shaq non of those players were all star or played at a all-star level DURING THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP SEASONS.

nash on played nine games with the laker, and dwight's had a torn labrum, and that was NOT A CHAMPIONSHP TEAM.
arrest was never a all-star with the Lakers, neither was peyton or malone who were all at least 35 with malone being 40, nash was 39..:mjlol:
try Again.

Kobe had THE LEAST AMOUNT OF HELP

Lebron has had thr most help and only came out with 3 titles, kyrie and love were allstars on that team, wade and Bosh were allstars on that team.

You've been owned breh..next:camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh, you cant gloss over that, the more help the easier it's going to be and he still only got 3 rings..:mjlol:

Fun fact..
Kobe 5 rings (2 with Gasol) (3 with shaq) those are the only all-stars he played with, one on each team

Jordan 6rings (pippen the only all-star)

Magic 5 titles (worthy,kareem,)

Lebron 3 titles (2 with wade,Bosh) (1 with Irving,love smith*)

Duncan 5 titles (2 with Robinson) (3 with parker, Ginobili,leonard).

Hakeem 2 title ( no all-stars)

Curry 3 titles ( 1 with Draymond, tompson)
(2 with Durant, Draymond, thompson)

Bird 3 titles (all with McHale, parrish,)

So yea, lebron has major help and with only three ring, he cant say nothing about steph and help when he's the KING OF HELP.

Wait, I gave you context put thr championship that lebron won with those all-stars who were all stars THAT SEASON.

With the exception of Paul an shaq non of those players were all star or played at a all-star level DURING THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP SEASONS.

nash on played nine games with the laker, and dwight's had a torn labrum, and that was NOT A CHAMPIONSHP TEAM.
arrest was never a all-star with the Lakers, neither was peyton or malone who were all at least 35 with malone being 40, nash was 39..:mjlol:
try Again.

Lebron has had thr most help and only came out with 3 titles, kyrie and love were allstars on that team, wade and Bosh were allstars on that team.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this board still ignores this while also entirely ignoring how players being debated actually perform in games is just sad :snoop:

Yea, but besides golf, basketball is the only other sport that the outcome can be dependent on one player, but also like ALL SPORTS, YOU PLAY TO WIN.

everyone is judged by championships Brady, Jordan, Jeter, that is the ULTIMATE MESURE OF GREATNESS.

if we just going by stats and individual numbers the debate should be

Jabbar vs. Wilt and call it a day, you cant change the narrative just because your favorite is not stacking

Wilt lead the league in assist as a 7 footer.
Averaged 50 point per, scored 100
The owner of almost ever star

The you jabbar you didnt lose a game until he went pro, that means every high school game, every year in college (he played 4 years at UCLA). That's mean 8 years without ever losing :mjlol:
6 NBA titles
6 MVP's.
how you would like that., you cant change the narrative because your favorite ain't stacking up.:manny:

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

try Again.

What are you talking about? Bron never won a title with an all-star Ray Allen, an all-star Mo Williams (dude was like the 12th man in 2016), and JR (who has never even been an all-star). You’re adding players to Bron’s list by disregarding facts and making up your own criteria and get mad when people do the same for Kobe.

How has Lebron had the most help when KD and Curry have been playing with more talent the past five years. You mention Kyrie, Bosh and Love as if they’re top ten players when none of them have ever had playoff experience without Lebron. Kobe, KD, and Curry have all played with another league MVP while Lebron hasn’t.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...because Bron sonned him in epic fashion...while his team broke the regular seasons win record...and while Steph was being voted as the only unanimous MVP...

Then...when it mattered the most...Bron and Kyrie hunted that dude down on defense like a white girl in the first 5 minutes of a friday the 13th movie...

It was so bad that the warriors said "we won 73 games and we got the only unanimous mvp in league history and it's not enough...we lost to lebron...and if we not going to beat this dude coming off the greatest season ever...then when are we going to beat him...fukk it call Kevin Durant"...

It's like one of them situations where everyone else thinks a person is great but you seen that person at their weakest and lowest and that is all you remember about them...no matter what steph does...i can never see him as anything more than the dude who when bron and kyrie came past halfcourt, turned his back and ran away...

Thats all i really see when i watch steph play...just the back of his jersey...because when he was the unanimous mvp and it mattered the most...all you saw was the back of his jersey...cause he was constantly turning and running away...
And this is what we will remember Duncan for

:russ: