Its been hard to explain to people since 2004 why am I not a fan of resident evil 4

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been a fan of resident evil since my pops rented the first one from blockbuster and us not knowing anything about the game. I remembered I could only play that game in short bursts as a kid and it was the scariest shyt ever. Fast forward to resident evil 4 and I wasn't interested in it at all. I couldn't put my finger on it but something was off. I didn't mind them getting rid of the tank controls to use the over the shoulder camera (dead space is one of my favorite horror games). Anyways this video explains perfectly why I could never get into re4,5, and 6.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I miss the actual zombies

now they're just living infected human beings who can still talk n sh1t

:camby:
re7 did it right. Theres a difference when re1,2,3, and 7 all the characters are some shook as characters that barely know whats going on just like you, the player vs 4,5,6 where they made everyone into a cookie cutter action hero. People use to call me crazy for not liking re4

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Didn't watch video, but Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games I've played. I played it when it first came out on Gamecube though so maybe you have a different experience if you played it later after other games came out.

Couldn't get into part 5 though

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
game is for casuals word to @Mowgli

ruined resident evil from then on out tbh (everyone in here hype on 4, tell me how 5 and 6 built off that "greatness") :francis:

...the feeling of helplessness is what made RE scary. Its knowing that fight or flight could be a coin flip. Until Dawn the last scary game i enjoyed

d14bb633444c4179036fa5788a5d0b4c909a1f1b

:picard: when you had 3 bullets :merchant:

Resident Evil 4 is GREATNESS. I will not accept any slander towards one of the goats :ufdup:

@MMS and I have disagreed and exchanged negs often. I have no issues handing out more :hubie:

Mercenaries mode > Your favorite mini-game.

ill play code veronica first :ld: have a blessed day

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Resident Evil 4 is GREATNESS. I will not accept any slander towards one of the goats :ufdup:

@MMS and I have disagreed and exchanged negs often. I have no issues handing out more :hubie:

Mercenaries mode > Your favorite mini-game.

Didn't watch video, but Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games I've played. I played it when it first came out on Gamecube though so maybe you have a different experience if you played it later after other games came out.

Couldn't get into part 5 though

If you don't like Rezi 4 there's something wrong with YOU...not the game. The game is GOAT-tier status.

Somethings never change :wow:. 4 must be y'all first resident evil game because y'all sound just like the guys who say final fantasy 7 is the best final fantasy because it was their first:mjlol:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
game is for casuals word to @Mowgli

ruined resident evil from then on out tbh (everyone in here hype on 4, tell me how 5 and 6 built off that "greatness") :francis:

...the feeling of helplessness is what made RE scary. Its knowing that fight or flight could be a coin flip. Until Dawn the last scary game i enjoyed

d14bb633444c4179036fa5788a5d0b4c909a1f1b

:picard: when you had 3 bullets :merchant:

ill play code veronica first :ld: have a blessed day
Exactly

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It still blows my mind that it came out on a Nintendo System.

I think i bought one just for it. was absolute crack I think i beat it in one sitting

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
resident evil 4 kept me hooked from beginning to end, and i hated the story. That game was fun. Re1 is still the best for the scare factor, but re4 was pure gaming bliss.

Somethings never change :wow:. 4 must be y'all first resident evil game because y'all sound just like the guys who say final fantasy 7 is the best final fantasy because it was their first:mjlol:

final fantasy 7 was the best of the first 4 here in the states. ff3 came out when the playstation did, lotta us missed that one. ff8 was a marketed as a love story, since then ive played 12 and 13xx2 or whatever it was called. FF7 is the best