Its been hard to explain to people since 2004 why am I not a fan of resident evil 4

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
RE2 will always be my favorite game from the franchise.

RE4 is fire though!

RE4 Mercenaries Mode > COD Zombies

i remember that was the first game where going through the game twice was worth it, them 2 discs actually meant something whatever you picked up in one playthrough wouldnt be there the other play through.

6 is a hard game to play through, it just drags on and on and on and on

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE4 is an amazing game and an amazing RE game. Y'all gonna stop acting like the old Resident Evil games wasn't cheesy or had their dumb goofy moments too.

I like the fact that Capcom kept trying to add stuff to the formula.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly? i played and beat the hd version on my ps3 about a year or two ago for the first time and it's one of the greatest games i've ever played.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I cant really make an informed opinion on pre RE4 games because I never fukked with them due to the shytty tank controls, However I did take interest in the series starting at RE3; Marketing for that game was insane and mad me wanna fukk with it. But again, tank controls; I'd watch my homeboy at the time play but fukk playing it myself. I played another game called Time Commando like a couple years prior that had tank controls. So when I realized RE3 had tank controls I just bushed itwhich was tough because I really wanted to play that game.

Fast forward to RE4. Still new to the series and I was sold on it because I read it didnt have tank controls. One of the greatest gaming experiences ever. Being a fan of the movie The Thing the whole Las Plagas element had me hooked. The tension when I first encountered the Regenerators and Iron Maidens; That muthafukkin Chainsaw dude with the burlap sack on his head? Being trapped in the house with all them villagers breaking in, trying to kill them and protect the girl at the same time?

I loved everything about that game. My only beef is the cheesy ending and the fact I couldnt play as Krauser after beating the game. Ive played through that shyt like 6 times.

I can tell I would prolly love the first 3 games if I had patience for the controls but nikkas in here completely shytting on 4?.

A far departure from the first 3 classics? most definitely. shytty game? fukk No.
5 was a poorly executed version of RE4, RE6 I never played but looks fun as shyt despite all the bytching and moaning I hear about "too much action". Havent played 7 either but judging from the walkthroughs on YT, Its a good game even though first person aint my thing.

you wanna talk falloffs of a franchise? The WWE games are a prime example.