It's crazy what happens to a woman when you give her good dikk

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Met this super fine ass chick from Sacramento and chatted her up for ~2 months. Went out on two dates. Tried to close the deal but she was giving me the "I wanna wait to have sex. I will let you know when I'm ready." bullshyt. (the only women that say this are former hoes IMO) We would mess around all the time but she would not let me fukk no. So I ended up telling her it's not working out.

Fast forward four months after not speaking to her at all. She randomly texts me and asks why I left her out of nowhere. And I told her it's because she wouldn't fukk and I didn't really want to wait 8 months to get some p*ssy. I didn't want any games because we're adults. Briefly gets in her feelings then asks if we can talk in person at her spot.

Soon as I'm in the door she rips off all my clothes and we start smashing immediately. (Wasn't nearly my best lay, but she has mega t*ts and a big ass and was kind of a freak). :manny:

Now she won't stop texting me. Said I could sleep over if I wanted. Just being all sorts of clingy and annoying. She curved me for months, gets piped, and now she ready to worship me.

dikk is a powerful weapon. :sas2: