It's crazy what happens to a woman when you give her good dikk

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
more like we just want this nikka to get his story straight before he tries to brag. That hoe up and forgot him for 4 months too. Think she wasn’t getting offers?

:patrice:

Y’all need to cut with that simp shyt. You can tell you have low esteem when you got to put matters that way...

Who cares?

Buddy said he moved on to the next lol

shyt is house money at that point

You sound like a dude who wants to fall in love get attached an cuff every woman you talk to :pachaha:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Who cares?

Buddy said he moved on to the next lol

shyt is house money at that point

You sound like a dude who wants to fall in love get attached an cuff every woman you talk to :pachaha:
My point is that particular hoe isn’t attached as much as he’d like to believe, not that he should cuff. But keep trying to boost that esteem...

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Met this super fine ass chick from Sacramento and chatted her up for ~2 months. Went out on two dates. Tried to close the deal but she was giving me the "I wanna wait to have sex. I will let you know when I'm ready." bullshyt. (the only women that say this are former hoes IMO) We would mess around all the time but she would not let me fukk no. So I ended up telling her it's not working out.

Fast forward four months after not speaking to her at all. She randomly texts me and asks why I left her out of nowhere. And I told her it's because she wouldn't fukk and I didn't really want to wait 8 months to get some p*ssy. I didn't want any games because we're adults. Briefly gets in her feelings then asks if we can talk in person at her spot.

Soon as I'm in the door she rips off all my clothes and we start smashing immediately. (Wasn't nearly my best lay, but she has mega t*ts and a big ass and was kind of a freak). :manny:

Now she won't stop texting me. Said I could sleep over if I wanted. Just being all sorts of clingy and annoying. She curved me for months, gets piped, and now she ready to worship me.

dikk is a powerful weapon. :sas2:

Stopped reading after the bolded:beli:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
But dude took her on two dates.

A girl he only trying to fck.

Who really simping? :gucci:

We dont know what they was doing or how much was spent,small expenditures are ok.....

As long as you not taking her to Ruths Chris or racking up $200 bar tabs then you obeying the rules...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My point is that particular hoe isn’t attached as much as he’d like to believe, not that he should cuff. But keep trying to boost that esteem...

I think the point he was making is that if you stop giving attention and validating women then they come running regardless if its genuine or not.

Every dude has cut off a flaky ass female who hits them up out of the blue to kick it. Chicks get dikkmatized....it is what it is lol.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But dude took her on two dates.

A girl he only trying to fck.

Who really simping? :gucci:

Date 1: Free comedy show; spent nothing

Date 2: Went dutch on sushi because I don't like sushi and wasn't going to cover the tab for a meal I didn't enjoy.

Do you nikkas just call anything simping? Do you even really know what it means? I understand it's hard to meet females when you won't leave your basement

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 dates isn't an absurd amount of dates to attempt to smash breh

It really is.

A woman knows within 5 minutes of meeting you if she wanna fck.

What happened here is the chick had a busy schedule when she met him, his number came up and she allowed him to smash.

Absolutely nothing to pump your chest up about.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
more like we just want this nikka to get his story straight before he tries to brag. That hoe up and forgot him for 4 months too. Think she wasn’t getting offers?

:patrice:

Y’all need to cut with that simp shyt. You can tell you have low esteem when you got to put matters that way. Talking about what OTHER people do...
You putting in a bit more into that’ needs to be

If they stopped talking for 4 months how in the world is that waiting? The man has a life, like nikka probably forgot about her it’s a pretty common thing. I’ve had some girls try to hit me up after like a year of knowing them, and I often forget their names that’s just on a mild non sexual basis, so was I waiting a year for a chance? Course not, and in this world of hoe getting is there ever really a true time frame.....for anything?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think the point he was making is that if you stop giving attention and validating women then they come running regardless if its genuine or not.

Every dude has cut off a flaky ass female who hits them up out of the blue to kick it. Chicks get dikkmatized....it is what it is lol.
Let him speak for himself. He literally titled the thread “it’s crazy what happens when you give a woman good dikk”. I don’t believe that’s a testimony about dating styles or valuing your time more, or avoiding validating women. But slant it anyway you want as usual

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
she just looking for a new relationship

if she was really that sexually attracted to you she would have let you crack it open off jump

so she had someone else ahead of you in the lineup & most likely is now looking for a replacement

don't get gassed keep her at a distance cause if her real #1 calls she will shake you off