It's crazy what happens to a woman when you give her good dikk

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I mean he could be smashing other chicks while he was waiting on her :yeshrug:

Exactly. Simps are looking at it from their perspective where they checking they phones everyday for 4 months hoping for a response from their only option.

The timer stops when you stop putting in effort.

You suppose to let these broads come and go as they please.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You know she'll just get dikk from another guy.

Its possible she was lying about her rule and was fukking someone else while getting to know him...which is why i always say if bytches come out with the 6 month or some random number off the top you should already know the situation...proceed with caution.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Exactly. Simps are looking at it from their perspective where they checking they phones everyday for 4 months hoping for a response from their only option.

Maybe im giving these nikkas too much credit in here lol...

Who gives a fukk when a woman says 6 months....thats HER issue,what that gotta do with me ?

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Dapped/Repped. This is literally the point I'm making and these dumbass coli simps can't fathom not bending over backwards for a broad. :mjlol:

I told her she wouldn't fukk so I didn't want to continue hanging out. She proceeded to fukk me after I said this. Idk where in that store I said "yeah but I was waiting on her" lmao :mjlol:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

more like we just want this nikka to get his story straight before he tries to brag. That hoe up and forgot him for 4 months too. Think she wasn’t getting offers?

:patrice:

Y’all need to cut with that simp shyt. You can tell you have low esteem when you got to put matters that way. Talking about what OTHER people do...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But dude took her on two dates.

A girl he only trying to fck.

Who really simping? :gucci: