It's Going Down In Milwaukee Right Now: Milwaukee Heads Check In

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat

Alotta of places like Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati...the whole rust is going to be like this soon
It was pretty bad in Pittsburgh last time I went to visit family and the Pittsburgh Police are notoriously racist. Mad black folks are unemployed there too.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids don't have nothing and nobody got answers....and their tired of being lied too, the youth ain't stupid

U can't bullshyt them like they were able to with us....this country is a prison for black America

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
[/QUOTE]
What I'm mad for...

I don't live in Milwaukee... I don't have to see my neighborhood destroyed and businesses in my neighborhood flee and nikkas left with nothing but a barbershop and beauty salon on the corner over a crooked nikka who was probably robbing and stealing from the same blacks who protesting like fools

:snooze:

Who gives a fukk? Officer Peter Liang was GUILTY of killing an innocent and unarmed black man and millions of Asians nationwide protested his innocence for the simple fact that you're supposed to stand up for your race.

When George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson were put to trial for killing innocent and unarmed black TEENS thousands of whites came out and showed their support by donating money to help their causes because you're supposed to stand up for your race.

Yet when it comes times for blacks to stand up for their race, cowards like you adopt this p*ssy ass, P.C. stance of "to not speak on until more information comes out". Knowing full well that such a stance is complete bullshyt and just an excuse for you to cower away from standing up for your race.

I could give a fukk if he pointed a weapon at the cop, there's no way in hell that I'm going to side in favor of a race soldier who killed another black person.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::whew:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Most young black people are totally disfranchised outta the economic system, this going to keep popping off

Correct. They are near the line of attrition or breaking point.
This is why the government provides EBT and puts booths on the corners to pass out free cell phones, etc.

These services are there to help the rich, not the poor.

The government needs to give poor blacks cell phones in order to keep affluent cacs safe when they walk down the street playing Pokemon Go.
Because if you have a phone and I don't, really that just reminds me how I should bash ur pale skull in and take what you owe me as a reparations protest.

In economy, when one person in a group of 10 owns a cow, they will provide milk to the other nine not out of altruism... but rather fear.
Otherwise they are short for this world.

Involved religions teach that the righteous should decline material wealth. This is primarily so that the possible loss of said wealth is never a factor when presented with an evil you must rid this world of.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
It might serve BLM to be a bit more selective with the outrage.

In Obama's America, these aren't hate crimes.

:blessed:

Kicking white suprimacy in the balls :blessed:

22-kicked-wtf-anime.gif

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

Scoreboard....white people leading the league in hate crimes and genocides.

This is why the movement is doomed to fail. This is the dumbass mindset right here. Picking on any white person is OK because there are white people who have done things wrong.

:mjlol:

Ignorant as fukk. You're going to create more enemies than before.

Daps
What I'm mad for...

I don't live in Milwaukee... I don't have to see my neighborhood destroyed and businesses in my neighborhood flee and nikkas left with nothing but a barbershop and beauty salon on the corner over a crooked nikka who was probably robbing and stealing from the same blacks who protesting like fools

:snooze:

Wait for the facts :umad: