It's Going Down In Milwaukee Right Now: Milwaukee Heads Check In

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I live in Milwaukee. Was just around that area and apparently a man was shot in his back and was laying on the floor for hours.

They are burning down cars , garbage cans. They burned down a gas station and allegedly got into a. A bank. It's a lot of young men in masks that are doing this. I would say high school and that are really out here doin things. I got the hell out of there. I got some videos but honestly never know who's watching.

It's crazy out here I am going home and catching the news. All my Milwaukee brehs and sisters please stay safe!
:damn:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
he didn't bring up good points

The thing about militants is you guys are irrational

I don't bother debating or arguing with irrational people because it's ultimately pointless

Im definitely not a militant breh. I dont even agree with this situation. Im just saying he brought up good points and you couldnt even counter

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake

What I'm mad for...

I don't live in Milwaukee... I don't have to see my neighborhood destroyed and businesses in my neighborhood flee and nikkas left with nothing but a barbershop and beauty salon on the corner over a crooked nikka who was probably robbing and stealing from the same blacks who protesting like fools

:snooze:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk? Officer Peter Liang was GUILTY of killing an innocent and unarmed black man and millions of Asians nationwide protested his innocence for the simple fact that you're supposed to stand up for your race.

When George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson were put to trial for killing innocent and unarmed black TEENS thousands of whites came out and showed their support by donating money to help their causes because you're supposed to stand up for your race.

Yet when it comes times for blacks to stand up for their race, cowards like you adopt this p*ssy ass, P.C. stance of "to not speak on until more information comes out". Knowing full well that such a stance is complete bullshyt and just an excuse for you to cower away from standing up for your race.

I could give a fukk if he pointed a weapon at the cop, there's no way in hell that I'm going to side in favor of a race soldier who killed another black person.

On one hand I feel you cuz its true that folks stand up for their own, right or wrong. Its sad how real life events involving race and class play out with people looking like fans of soccer or boxing matches. Its identity politics at its worst. Still, I think we should wait on this one before casting judgement. I dont want to badmouth the deceased because we dont know if this cop was in fact wrong as they often are. This could be one big spin or coverup, I dont know. This cop is only 24 years old and a six year veteran of the force, three years as an actual cop which I think is awfully young. I cant help but question the logic behind allowing someone that young and immature to have a badge and gun.

Still, according to the article below, the suspect was involved with a robbery of both a gun and 500 rounds of ammunition. If thats true, its a bit nuanced to defend the suspect knowing what those 500 rounds would be used for and upon who. That being upon other Black people. Again, I think we should wait on this one.

Milwaukee reeling after deadly - CNN.com

It all started Saturday afternoon, when a pair of police officers stopped two people driving through the north-side neighborhood, police said. That led to a foot chase between the people in the car and police, which ended when an officer shot one of the two -- a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun, authorities said.

"This is a neighborhood that has unfortunately been affected by violence in the recent past," Barrett said. The shooting occurred near the same place where a double homicide happened on August 9. In that incident a man was shot dead and another was fatally stabbed, police said.

City Alderman Khalif Rainey said the area has been a "powder keg" for potential violence throughout the summer.
"What happened tonight may not have been right and I am not justifying that but no one can deny the fact that there are problems, racial problems in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that need to be rectified," Rainey said. "This community of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has become the worst place to live for African Americans in the entire country."

The unidentified suspect was shot twice, in the arm and chest, the mayor said. The handgun he carried had been stolen during a burglary in nearby Waukesha in March, according to police.
"The victim of that burglary reported 500 rounds of ammunition were also stolen with the handgun," police said.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
On one hand I feel you cuz its true that folks stand up for their own, right or wrong. Its sad how real life events involving race and class play out with people looking like fans of soccer or boxing matches. Its identity politics at its worst. Still, I think we should wait on this one before casting judgement. I dont want to badmouth the deceased because we dont know if this cop was in fact wrong as they often are. This could be one big spin or coverup, I dont know. This cop is only 24 years old and a six year veteran of the force, three years as an actual cop which I think is awfully young. I cant help but question the logic behind allowing someone that young and immature to have a badge and gun.

Still, according to the article below, the suspect was involved with a robbery of both a gun and 500 rounds of ammunition. If thats true, its a bit nuanced to defend the suspect knowing what those 500 rounds would be used for and upon who. That being upon other Black people. Again, I think we should wait on this one.

Milwaukee reeling after deadly - CNN.com

It all started Saturday afternoon, when a pair of police officers stopped two people driving through the north-side neighborhood, police said. That led to a foot chase between the people in the car and police, which ended when an officer shot one of the two -- a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun, authorities said.

"This is a neighborhood that has unfortunately been affected by violence in the recent past," Barrett said. The shooting occurred near the same place where a double homicide happened on August 9. In that incident a man was shot dead and another was fatally stabbed, police said.

City Alderman Khalif Rainey said the area has been a "powder keg" for potential violence throughout the summer.
"What happened tonight may not have been right and I am not justifying that but no one can deny the fact that there are problems, racial problems in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that need to be rectified," Rainey said. "This community of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has become the worst place to live for African Americans in the entire country."

The unidentified suspect was shot twice, in the arm and chest, the mayor said. The handgun he carried had been stolen during a burglary in nearby Waukesha in March, according to police.
"The victim of that burglary reported 500 rounds of ammunition were also stolen with the handgun," police said.
I have the bullshyt justifications coli posters give for this shyt.
They idealize other races as ideal groups that black people just aren't capable of measuring up to in terms of "unity" based on the same shyt those other races say about black people.
"White people have a code"
"Other races put "their women" on a pedestal even when they date out"
"They have a code"(no one has a fukking code)
"Only black people argue/aren't "unified"
"White people supported this evil fukk why can't we support a bad guy to" (aka some white people, some Asians, some Mexicans supported something).

Anyone who doesn't limit their worldview to thecoli and doesn't practice self hate knows simply from talking with other races, or passively viewing the world with no deep thought as you go about your day, that that's all bullshyt.
You can choose to be ruled by emotion if you want, but stop these justifications.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the bullshyt justifications coli posters give for this shyt.
They idealize other races as ideal groups that black people just aren't capable of measuring up to in terms of "unity" based on the same shyt those other races say about black people.
"White people have a codex"
"Other races put "their women" on a pedestal even when they date out"
"They have a code"(no one has a fukking code)
"Only black people argue/aren't "unified"
"White people supported this evil fukk why can't we support a bad guy to"
(aka some white people, some Asians, some Mexicans supported something).

Anyone who doesn't limit their worldview to thecoli and doesn't practice self hate knows simply from talking with other races, or passively viewing the world with no deep thought as you go about your day, that that's all bullshyt.
You can choose to be ruled by emotion if you want, but stop these justifications.

This post real as fukk.

These dudes really have a inferiority complex with white people and see them in this idealized light while simultaneously looking at everything black people do in a negative context even if it's the same thing any other american man does. These dudes think with an ignorant extremely limited worldview, as if america is the only place on earth and the only races are black and white. That's why a lot of their views only make sense within the most narrow context, including the underlined. That shyt is obviously based from emotion because once you start unpacking the dumbass logic these dudes can only resort to calling names.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's been coming.

Its not if...but When.
If it does it won't be widespread. They'll dismantle police presence in certain areas. Kinda like what happened here last year after Freddie Gray. Homicides increased as a result. But nothing happened after the cops got their charges dropped. I thought for sure if there was another riot than there would be national guard setting up shop in our neighborhoods for the next 6 months. They wanted us to riot and we didn't so who knows