It's Going Down In Milwaukee Right Now: Milwaukee Heads Check In

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm thinking this shooting might be one to not speak on until more information comes out. I'll be honest, my instincts are saying this might not be one to get angry about. Time will tell, gotta wait and see.

Really its not so much about the shooting themselves but about living conditions and general police oppression at this point. Theres a reason why people in rich and middle class neighbourhoods arent rioting :yeshrug:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lol dem nikkas on burleigh northside is vicious :whoa:..my grandmother lives off capitol and 55th which is right off of burleigh, i only drive down that street if i need to see granny lol..catch them nikkas at midnight hanging out they cars like monkeys swerving down the street..so glad i dont live on the northside anymore..:damn:
:jbhmm:My great aunt stayed on that same corner for like 30 years

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs want to oppress people. They gotta deal with the consequences.

These young people are apparently all entrepreneurs with brick and mortar commercial real estate to burn down:dead::dead::dead:

Kano

All Star
Daps
Welp. Definitely not looking forward to work today. I live in Milwaukee and work out in Tosa, and the comments from cacs (co-workers and just people passing through) had me :aicmon:. This was after the whole Micah Johnson situation. And police officers stay coming through our store shopping too. Be having me like :lupe:

I'm in the 3rd ward. tosa is going to be brutal. Don't get looped in to Their convos. They want a reaction out of you.

Last edited:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
I'm in the 3rd ward. tosa is going to be brutal. Don't get looped in to Their convos. They want a reaction out of you.
Welp. Definitely not looking forward to work today. I live in Milwaukee and work out in Tosa, and the comments from cacs (co-workers and just people passing through) had me :aicmon:. This was after the whole Micah Johnson situation. And police officers stay coming through our store shopping too. Be having me like :lupe:

shyt, I live in Tosa and work in the Third Ward. Depending on where you work or kick it at in Tosa (say, smaller businesses, corner bars or mom-and-pop restaurants), you're going to hear some off-brand shyt.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
:sas1: This is just the beginning, this whole "movement" lacks direction, leadership, focus

they're going to completely remove the police presence in predominately black communities, turn them into on-call-only firefighters. That's when things will get interesting.

cant wait:eat:

36c1b773133d3d98dfe42a2b988304475494d59f6dcec44df03239fb38b3ea26.jpg