It's Going Down In Milwaukee Right Now: Milwaukee Heads Check In

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Exactly, nikkas doing stupid shyt and surprised when they knocked down
really just dilutes the movement... I know rednecks and militants don't see it that way... but us logical folk know whats up. No tears shed for criminals who aim guns at cops.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This going on at the Sherman and Burleigh gas station? That's near where I grew up. They didn't hit Redd's Snapper did they? :mjcry: It was right across the street brehs.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Gas station on Sherman, burned by protesters, has seen several incidents this summer

sherman-myra2.jpg

cp0u6ccxyaaelu2.jpg

cp0u6clxeaa7wkc.jpg

sherman.jpg

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Yes I'm from here in Milwaukee and those businesses and banks were all black owned, they did a major upgraded to that part of the North side because back in the 80's it was fiiled with crack, drug housing etc. The Mayor at the time, and Police chief retired Police Chief Phillip Areola decided to breath life back into the north side which was considered a ghost town. And having people bring there businesses and whatever they can do top help the community grow. And it did in the 90's you have had black owned businesses everywhere even banks they added restaurants, and grocery stores. It was a place that had promise and hope, they even went as far as building new Hud housing and Habitat for Humanity for people of lower income to give them a start at home ownership so those whom didn't have credit could actually establish credit and have something to look forward too. Even the crime rate started to simmer a little but the drug dealers and gangs were still there you've heard less about the crime over there. But now the very place the black community/community as a whole that tooks years to build and make great again is now back at it's worse state thanks to some unappreciated ignorant fools.

Can any milwaukee nikkas confirm this?:ohhh:
:dwillhuh:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Militants don't care

Who gives a fukk? Officer Peter Liang was GUILTY of killing an innocent and unarmed black man and millions of Asians nationwide protested his innocence for the simple fact that you're supposed to stand up for your race.

When George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson were put to trial for killing innocent and unarmed black TEENS thousands of whites came out and showed their support by donating money to help their causes because you're supposed to stand up for your race.

Yet when it comes times for blacks to stand up for their race, cowards like you adopt this p*ssy ass, P.C. stance of "to not speak on until more information comes out". Knowing full well that such a stance is complete bullshyt and just an excuse for you to cower away from standing up for your race.

I could give a fukk if he pointed a weapon at the cop, there's no way in hell that I'm going to side in favor of a race soldier who killed another black person.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lol dem nikkas on burleigh northside is vicious :whoa:..my grandmother lives off capitol and 55th which is right off of burleigh, i only drive down that street if i need to see granny lol..catch them nikkas at midnight hanging out they cars like monkeys swerving down the street..so glad i dont live on the northside anymore..:damn:

Monkeys :patrice:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really its not so much about the shooting themselves but about living conditions and general police oppression at this point. Theres a reason why people in rich and middle class neighbourhoods arent rioting :yeshrug:

Good post. Gotta always keep in mind the bigger picture. At times I think its even better to call it police enforced oppression. Because ultimately the police are simply tools, pawns even, in a much larger game.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Who gives a fukk? Officer Peter Liang was GUILTY of killing an innocent and unarmed black man and millions of Asians nationwide protested his innocence for the simple fact that you're supposed to stand up for your race.

When George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson were put to trial for killing innocent and unarmed black TEENS thousands of whites came out and showed their support by donating money to help their causes because you're supposed to stand up for your race.

Yet when it comes times for blacks to stand up for their race, cowards like you adopt this p*ssy ass, P.C. stance of "to not speak on until more information comes out". Knowing full well that such a stance is complete bullshyt and just an excuse for you to cower away from standing up for your race.

I could give a fukk if he pointed a weapon at the cop, there's no way in hell that I'm going to side in favor of a race soldier who killed another black person.
:russell:

You rock that dashiki and raise that fist breh

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
vudBkl7HRuC0huea3SG2_tupac_gun.jpg

"Now the Tables Done Turned Around, They didn't Listen till Motherf*ckers Burned It down"

Everyone will speak up and down about the effects without addressing the cause. "Causality" people.. As long as White Supermacy continues in this country opressing Blacks than you can't be shocked by this reaction. Blacks are the poorest population in the country that we built. That is not a coinecidence. People want to cry about a burning building but humans lives are being lost. Those buildings got insurance, that human life ain't coming back, that's my concern. Same say burning down things and violence solves nothing yet every great movement for freedom had to deal with violence and struggle. Also once again all we know is the "Police" account. I DO NOT run with the first reports from the Police. The Lies they've told on Black People are far to great for me to every take their word. At the end of the day the Brotha was running away, he's no longer a threat. This was Michael Brown and Walter Scott and the new case in Chicago. The love shooting us while we run away for our lives.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vudBkl7HRuC0huea3SG2_tupac_gun.jpg

"Now the Tables Done Turned Around, They didn't Listen till Motherf*ckers Burned It down"

Everyone will speak up and down about the cause without addressing the effect. As long as White Supermacy continues in this country opressing Blacks than you can't be shocked by this reaction. Blacks are the poorest population in the country that we built. That is not a coinecidence. People want to cry about a burning building but humans lives are being lost. Those buildings got insurance, that human life ain't coming back, that's my concern. Same say burning down things and violence solves nothing yet every great movement for freedom had to deal with violence and struggle. Also once again all we know is the "Police" account. I DO NOT run with the first reports from the Police. The Lies they've told on Black People are far to great for me to every take their word. At the end of the day the Brotha was running away, he's no longer a threat. This was Michael Brown and Walter Scott and the new case in Chicago. The love shooting us while we run away for our lives.

It's time for black folks to filter out what is real and what bullshyt fed to them by the Media, that includes Social Media.