IT’S JUST ME UCE!! Main Event Jey Uso Live & Direct/ Gunther vs Gable IC Title Main Event Monday Night Raw Thread (9/4/23)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
ka5Cmt4.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Credit to Miz during that segment, but that is embarrassing for that show. Add in the fact that they only got a 1.7 rating with no competition, and Endeavour might be replacing Hunter by the end of the year. That's why it's laughable when Rhea and smarks say Judgement Day is bigger/better than The Bloodline. Whoever your show is built around sets the identity of the show.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Raw without history and branding would be hot shotted Dynamite status it’s been some of the worst tv 80% of the time last 5 years

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
They don't have a must see superstar on that show.

Not many people are waiting all day to see the judgment day :mjlol:

Every week, I struggle to see a clear and concise reason to tune in to the show. I tapnout after the opening segment. And knowing that it's 3 hours, I'm yawning before it even starts

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They don't have a must see superstar on that show.

Not many people are waiting all day to see the judgment day :mjlol:

Every week, I struggle to see a clear and concise reason to tune in to the show. I tapnout after the opening segment. And knowing that it's 3 hours, I'm yawning before it even starts
For all of Vince's flaws, he at least believed in star power being most important. I like Jey but he's not enough to make me tune in to RAW on a consistent basis. Both of Hunter's surrogate children having boring/worst title reigns while being focal points of the show doesn't help either.