It's official, UFC > Boxing

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
A 45 year old past his prime Dan Henderson, who is 4-6 in his last 10 fights, 2-3 in his last 5, and coming off a win over guy who wasn't even ranked is getting a title shot just because, lmao. That is basically WWE shyt.

Henderson would draw more than Tim Bradley being the A side right now wins and losses don't kill careers like they do in boxing. Wilder is the heavyweight champ and can't draw flies to shyt on tv

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It was, I feel bad for anyone who actually paid full price for that card.

Was still better than paying $100 to watch Loma and LSC fight jobbers and then watch Manny stink out the joint in the so called biggest fight ever which pretty much killed its drawing power on ppv as every ppv outside of canelo/cotto have bombed as far as buyrates go.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Was still better than paying $100 to watch Loma and LSC fight jobbers and then watch Manny stink out the joint in the so called biggest fight ever which pretty much killed its drawing power on ppv as every ppv outside of canelo/cotto have bombed as far as buyrates go.
I still shake my head at the handling of this card smh...damn near after that you can't find a public place except in a movie theater that will air a boxing ppv card

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Henderson would draw more than Tim Bradley being the A side right now wins and losses don't kill careers like they do in boxing. Wilder is the heavyweight champ and can't draw flies to shyt on tv

Breh if anyone is clamoring to see old ass, stiff ass Dan Henderson fight while walking in a straight line looking to throw one punch then they are braindead. If dude is a draw then I guess that says a lot about the fanbase who wants to see him.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Breh if anyone is clamoring to see old ass, stiff ass Dan Henderson fight while walking in a straight line looking to throw one punch then they are braindead. If dude is a draw then I guess that says a lot about the fanbase who wants to see him.

I'm not disagreeing just saying these cats have loyal fanbases that don't duck out on them just because they start losing.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I still shake my head at the handling of this card smh...damn near after that you can't find a public place except in a movie theater that will air a boxing ppv card

Yeah that's the type of night where you gotta give the people they money's worth you gotta stack the undercard and give people something to "save" the show in case Floyd/Manny tanks as far as excitement goes. You throw fights like Thurman/Porter on those type of cards and you give these guys a rub as they legit steal the show and you present them as the future of the division post Floyd/Manny.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah that's the type of night where you gotta give the people they money's worth you gotta stack the undercard and give people something to "save" the show in case Floyd/Manny tanks as far as excitement goes. You throw fights like Thurman/Porter on those type of cards and you give these guys a rub as they legit steal the show and you present them as the future of the division post Floyd/Manny.

exactly..like it was ridiculous that lomachenko, a champion, was the fukking opener and the arena was looking like rock vs mankind on halftime heat..shyt was disgusting

this should have had 3 or 4 undercard bouts...don king style..esp for 100 bucks..this was the card that could have moved the sport forward and built a new attraction..this card made stars of NO ONE

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

imo he wouldn't.

Dan Henderson vs a nobody in the main event would not sell more tickets than Timothy Bradley vs a nobody in the main event....Ima need to see that happen to believe it.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
exactly..like it was ridiculous that lomachenko, a champion, was the fukking opener and the arena was looking like rock vs mankind on halftime heat..shyt was disgusting

this should have had 3 or 4 undercard bouts...don king style..esp for 100 bucks..this was the card that could have moved the sport forward and built a new attraction..this card made stars of NO ONE

Yeah that shyt comes off bad on TV I feel bad for the fighters that gotta fight in front of empty seats but guys the caliber of Lomachenko and Santa Cruz is straight disrespectful. The people watching on PPV that never seen or heard of em get the impression that these guys are just a couple of goobers that they threw out to the ring to kill time before the main event starts.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're also the most hated and not the most popular even though they are the most skilled. Wanna tell me why, my melanin deficient friend ?

What are you using to measure this? Jones isn't hated, Jones hit a pregnant lady high on cocaine, ran away from the situation and his opponent STILL got booed. You know nothing.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What are you using to measure this? Jones isn't hated, Jones hit a pregnant lady high on cocaine, ran away from the situation and his opponent STILL got booed. You know nothing.
:troll: tell me you are

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
All Cacs will come in here agree with this Degenerate drug addict cuz that's what they wanna see popular now. A white dominated sport where black athletes get vilified for being classless meanwhile McGregor is a brAve soul :mjpls:

UFC

Black people and brown Brazilians winning against white supremacy

Watch a UFC event at a white bar

Then listen to all the chatter and comments

Meanwhile boxing is slavery
And Mayweather is an excaped slave

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
UFC

Watch a UFC event at a white bar

Then listen to all the chatter and comments

And Mayweather is an excaped slave

UFC

• Getting paid scraps to fight with less protection & suffer more injuries is winning against white supremacy? Did you run this statement by Nick & Nate Diaz before typing this bs?:jbhmm:

• But yet Top 10 Boxers get paid >>> what Top 10 UFC fighters get, while fighting with more protection = Boxing is slavery? You sure about that one? :jbhmm:

You way off the mark breh:patrice:

Brock Lesnar just made the most money ever in 1 UFC fight....and it was only $2.5 million dollars:mjlol:

Timothy Bradley, who Brock Lesnar is probably 50x more popular than, made $4 million off of 1 fight just 3 months ago....and that's not even the largest purse of his career:umad: