Its Scary hours in BK but still posted on the block like Giannis - Nets vs Bucks Thread

Who wins?

• Nets in 4

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Nets in 5

Votes: 33 14.4%
  • Nets in 6

Votes: 74 32.3%
  • Nets in 7

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 34 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My point was relevant to the topic, if you gonna splatter shyt then dont be surprised when some hit ya man

You still haven't even explained how your post made sense. All of Bron's 1st-round games were mediocre, there was no "outlier".

I used to question how y'all would be able to talk basketball once Bron was gone, now I know. It doesn't matter if he playing or not, he's still gonna be the ONLY thing y'all can talk about here regardless of who is actually on the court.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You still haven't even explained how your post made sense. All of Bron's 1st-round games were mediocre, there was no "outlier".

I used to question how y'all would be able to talk basketball once Bron was gone, now I know. It doesn't matter if he playing or not, he's still gonna be the ONLY thing y'all can talk about here regardless of who is actually on the court.
look in the mirror and apply everything that you just post to your self. Bron's basketball rivals are not your enemies

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Harden won a game seven against Chris Paul. :manny:

I hope you trolling. :dead:

Harden shot 4-15 with 4 turnovers, part of his neverending series of horrible clutch games especially when facing CP3. They barely won just cause Covington/Gorden/Green made a crazy # of threes and Schroder played like dogshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
look in the mirror and apply everything that you just post to your self. Bron's basketball rivals are not your enemies

Since Bron got eliminated I've barely mentioned him. 90% of the time I'm only replying to dumb shyt people like you say and even then I don't respond to the vast majority of the dumb shyt.

Since Bron got knocked out I've been able to talk about CP3, Giannis, Jokic, Simmons, Ingles, Durant, and a bunch of other NBA topics without mentioning Bron. Y'all stay so obsessed with Bron that you keep mentioning him no matter what the topic is, and you stay so obsessed with me that you create these crazy conspiracy theories somehow tying everything I say to Bron. I can't help that you think of Bron every time you watch the NBA and every time your read my name. That's your issue, not mine.

The fact that you keep upping this dumbass conversation instead of talking basketball says it all. :mjlol:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Since Bron got eliminated I've barely mentioned him. 90% of the time I'm only replying to dumb shyt people like you say and even then I don't respond to the vast majority of the dumb shyt.

Since Bron got knocked out I've been able to talk about CP3, Giannis, Jokic, Simmons, Ingles, Durant, and a bunch of other NBA topics without mentioning Bron. Y'all stay so obsessed with Bron that you keep mentioning him no matter what the topic is, and you stay so obsessed with me that you create these crazy conspiracy theories somehow tying everything I say to Bron. I can't help that you think of Bron every time you watch the NBA and every time your read my name. That's your issue, not mine.

The fact that you keep upping this dumbass conversation instead of talking basketball says it all. :mjlol:
Keep it a g breh, tell me you are trolling with thinking random internet posters are supposedly obsessed with you. I reply to you from time to time cause you are always posting disingenuous shyt about basketball. Stay off the weirdo shyt brother

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Keep it a g breh, tell me you are trolling with thinking random internet posters are supposedly obsessed with you. I reply to you from time to time cause you are always posting disingenuous shyt about basketball. Stay off the weirdo shyt brother
You reply to me all the time and literally every time you talk about me or Bron instead of actually talking about the subject. :mjlol:

You're STILL doing it. Other people in this thread are talking about the players and games but you STILL won't get off my dikk.

Anyone can see why your dap/rep are what they are. You don't even talk basketball in here, you just talk other posters and beefs.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hope you trolling. :dead:

Harden shot 4-15 with 4 turnovers, part of his neverending series of horrible clutch games especially when facing CP3. They barely won just cause Covington/Gorden/Green made a crazy # of threes and Schroder played like dogshyt.
7-20 in 2015 :mjlit:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
The only way the Nets win is if Durant has 40+ Harden has 20+ and the bench matches their effort.

Or foul out Giannis as quick as possible I see none of this happening.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You reply to me all the time and literally every time you talk about me or Bron instead of actually talking about the subject. :mjlol:

You're STILL doing it. Other people in this thread are talking about the players and games but you STILL won't get off my dikk.

Anyone can see why your dap/rep are what they are. You don't even talk basketball in here, you just talk other posters and beefs.
First you talking about obsessed corny shyt and now dap/rep nerd shyt mixed in with homo shyt, I get it now you are an institutionalized coli poster. You in mental coli jail, pretty sad, I hope you ain’t a grown nikka:picard:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
7-20 in 2015 :mjlit:
5-20 and getting lit up for 31 by an injured CP3, benched for the entire 4th in the first elimination game.

"Recovered" to shoot 7-20 with 7 turnovers against an injured CP3 in the 2nd elimination game.

Harden plays like shyt in every elimination game. CP3 had an injured hamstring and STILL outplayed him in both games (31-7-11 and 26-5-10 on good shooting, compare that to what Harden is stumbling to with the same injury right now). Those Games 6/7 in 2015 he just got saved by his forwards spamming 3s at an unprecedented rate while the Clippers' shooters did nothing.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only way the Nets win is if Durant has 40+ Harden has 20+ and the bench matches their effort.

It won't take that.

All they have to do is hit their threes and have the Bucks choke under the pressure.

Lets say KD gets 30-35 on good shooting. Joe Harris hits 5-6 threes, which he does all the time. Harden gets 15, Blake gets 10, Green gets 10, bench scrapes together 15 points.

That's not at all unrealistic and would get them to about 105 points. Milwaukee scored just 86 in back-to-back games earlier in the series and that wasn't even under Game 7 pressure. I could EASILY see them scoring about 95 points in a semi-choke and losing to a Nets squad that just plays pretty good.

Then again, if Giannis is really aggressive, Middleton or someone else makes their shots, and the Nets aren't hitting, Milwaukee could come out with a nice win.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First you talking about obsessed corny shyt and now dap/rep nerd shyt mixed in with homo shyt, I get it now you are an institutionalized coli poster. You in mental coli jail, pretty sad, I hope you ain’t a grown nikka:picard:

Still fukking obsessed with me and not basketball. :why:

YOU were the one who started out obsessed with other posters and literally making shyt up about their tendencies. Now you're just mad that I had receipts to back myself up while you still continue to just make shyt up. Your daps/reps prove that you're always talking dumb shyt in here and literally no one respects your obsessions with other posters.

You gonna pivot to dropping basketball knowledge about the Bucks and Nets at some point? You know, the actual thread topic? Or is your next post gonna be yet another one being obsessed about grown men you've never met again?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nets better home Foster, Davis, Brothers or Malloy ain’t calling the game… I have a sneaking suspicion one of those dudes will be calling the game… If anyone of them mofos there it’s over for BK