Its Scary hours in BK but still posted on the block like Giannis - Nets vs Bucks Thread

Who wins?

• Nets in 4

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Nets in 5

Votes: 33 14.4%
  • Nets in 6

Votes: 74 32.3%
  • Nets in 7

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 34 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Giannis needs to play the 5 more
Gift him a hook shot and he’d be virtually unstoppable. Doesn’t even need the high dexterity post-move counters and pivots of Jokic or Duncan... just a basic ass hook with some touch.

All these games where he posts up smaller players just to do turnaround fadeaways ...

Yknow @Malta somewhere disgusted lookin like “someone please teach this mfer a proper drop step and hook shot” :mjtf:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I got the Bucks winning game 7. For all the grief we give Truck Stick, he's averaging over 30 a game on 56% shooting even with his heinous free throw shooting. It's easier for him to get his points than anybody else in this series as long as he doesn't force up a bunch of goofy jumpers.

I don't like Doris Burke but I liked how she called them "ego shots." She was spot-on with that assessment.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets got smoked on the boards in this one, if they can draw or at least just lose by a little they should be able to pull it off.

Also, they need to stop forcing the ball to Joe Harris early and let Harden and KD cook. That’s what’s causing them to fall into these holes

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden won a game seven against Chris Paul. :manny:

I hope you trolling. :dead:

Harden shot 4-15 with 4 turnovers, part of his neverending series of horrible clutch games especially when facing CP3. They barely won just cause Covington/Gorden/Green made a crazy # of threes and Schroder played like dogshyt.

Both y'all seem to forget Harden actually won 2 games 7 against CP3.

And before people bring up game 6 of that series, I'll just mention that Harden was the leading scorer for the Rockets in both games 6 and 7 in the Clippers series.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope you trolling. :dead:

Harden shot 4-15 with 4 turnovers, part of his neverending series of horrible clutch games especially when facing CP3. They barely won just cause Covington/Gorden/Green made a crazy # of threes and Schroder played like dogshyt.
Man don’t waste your time replying to that dodo. Just follow my how to handle that dodo bird @Regular_P guideline:
1. Dap
2. Undap
3. Neg
4. Report
5.Make alias
6. Repeat process