I've never heard the right wing media or Trump himself tell blacks or Americans "I gave y'all money during Covid". Dumb nikkas created that talking po

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Where did this talking point come from? How did it originate?

Although Fox News and Trump constantly say people were doing better under Trump, in which pre COVID vs post COVID vs Biden early in COVID to now, I have no idea if it's true or not. However, I've never heard anybody use the talking point of "Trump gave y'all money. I have heard this shyt so much from people, hood nikkas and suburban white people, talking points that you hear over and over again usually originate from a TV or social media source.

With this situation here, there was full fukking news coverage of Trump refusing to sign off on the stimulus payments and the unemployment increase. All over TV, while everyone was at home. Democrats all over the news trying to get the shyt pushed thru, Republicans talking about it will cause inflation (not all of them, and a few Dens were against it also) HOW......... IN THE fukk.......... DID IT HO FROM THAT PINK bytch REFUSING............. BEING FORCED TO SIGN OFF ON IT................ TO "TRUMP GAVE US MONEY" :what:

As a reasonable dude who uses his brain and doesn't take anything at face value and will research things to make sure I understand shyt, I am highly confused by this shyt.

Are people really that God damn dumb. That has to be the reason right? All of the MAGA talking points come directly from shyt you hear Trump and Fox News repeat over and over again, yeah they are dumb also but most of that is brainwashed by repetition. Trump rally folks literally repeat every single line they hear from those sources.

But hood nikkas doe............. Dawg. nikkas can't be dumb enough to go and create a narrative ourselves that creates an environment that leads to large sums of nikkas praising a white supremacist based on some shyt that did not fukking happen. Based on some shyt that the actual person did not want to fukking do.

Did some nikkas get a stimulus deposited, linked up with they man's, heard they man's say "you better thank Donald Trump for that", said "for real"? Heard "hell yeah, Trump sent them checks" and just said "damn, I'm glad he's my president" after watching or reading about or seeing articles about him refusing to sign off on it at first :what:.

God damn idiots man smh

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Amongst Black people, that line of thought isn’t just restricted to ‘hood nikkas’. There’s (sadly/confusingly) a lot of people from various backgrounds in my circle that’ll repeat that type of shyt.

The only thing I remember Trump doing was sending out letters that framed it as the money was from/because of him.

This shyt that trips me up, is like you said, I remember it being a major thing of how the Republicans were trying to block or push back giving us our tax dollars back via stimulus. Maybe the algorithms are THAT good to where it seemed like a major thing on my/our timelines……and non-existent on theirs/others?

Or the idea that no matter how it got done, most people just think what happens while a President is in office….is because of that President.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Reasonable Doubt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
It’s crazy how dumb a lot of nikkas , poor whites and even rich whites are..

it goes to show u how reading and researching shyt in this country is so fukking bad , when people take trump words and believe they are facts because they see THEIR FANTASY AND HOPES IN HIM( RICH, HOTELS EVERYWHERE, ON THE GOLF COURSE AND LIVING A LIFESTYLE) ..

This same dude trump been pump faking these fools out the gym

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazier to me is that this shyt wasn't even that long ago :skip:

Like it's literally a few years ago and the news coverage of right being vehemently against stimulus checks was pretty extensive.

Maybe covid really did give some folks amnesia.:manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Wasn’t it because of the the PPP loans and stimulus checks?
It might actually be the because of the PPP loans, which I'm sure only a very small % of nikkas were able to finesse, and literally every one of the nikkas and bytches I know that finessed that shyt got caught, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I think some got it forgiven, but I might be mistaking that for people who was finessing unemployment while still working and got that forgiven. Regardless of what, let me get this straight.

A bunch of nikkas who never had a company, was able to finesse the PPP money, knowing that it was illegal to do, or finessed unemployment, which was actually ok for the most part, the majority of these folks got caught and owe the government all that money back, so hold up

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THESE nikkaS ARE CREDITING TRUMP, FOR SOME shyt THAT THEY HAD TO DO SOME ILLEGAL shyt TO GET, AND STILL GOT CAUGHT AFTERWARDS, NOW THEY OWE THE GOVERNMENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, AND TRUMP STILL GETS POSITIVE CREDIT? :what:

You gotta be fukkin shyttin me? nikkas gotta be kidding me right now? THESE PEOPLE ARE CAUGHT. Damn near all of them. Yet I've heard hundreds of nikkas repeating that Trump gave us money shyt.

And now, I see why I heard nikkas say "and Biden is taking all that shyt back" :ohhh:.

shyt didn't really hit me when I heard it the first time a long time ago, but god damn, it makes so much sense now. The feds were gonna come get that shyt no matter what, just so happens that Trump was already out of office by the time that they started to get around to looking at the PPP paperwork.

SO THESE STUPID MOTHER fukkERS , KNOWING THEY ACQUIRED THE MONEY ILLEGALLY, KNOWING THAT ILLEGAL ACTIONS CAN RESULT IN FUTURE PENALTY, CREDITS TRUMP FOR "GIVING" THEM SOMETHING THEY ACTUALLY TOOK ILLEGALLY, AND BLAMES BIDEN FOR THE FEDS CHARGING THEM FOR THE ACTIONS THEY CHOSE TO TAKE, AS THEY STILL CLAIM THAT TRUMP "GAVE" THEM THE MONEY.

Man. You wanna know what. I'm gonna shoot the next nikka that tries to argue about this shyt with me. On God. Nobody this fukking dumb should be able to walk this earth unharmed. I ain't gonna kill em, but naw bro. Naw. Naw dawg. Naw. This shyt here is next level brain rot retardation. The fukk is going on out here dawg. ARE YOU fukkIN SERIOUS? REALLY NYGGAS? REALLY? THIS IS HOW SOME nikkaS BRAIN WORKS? MAN fukk ALL THEM DUMB ASS nikkaS.

My tolerance for black Trump supporters that say "Trump gave us money" has hit immediate violence. Not any black Trump supporter, you got the right to like the pink bytch, bit as soon as I hear that shyt come out of a nikka mouth that nikka day is over with, and I'm not fukking playing at all, on anuly level.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
@DetroitEWarren

You bring up two points if I'm not mistaking. Some people did see extra cash (business owners) when Trump changed the tax law. As for talking points, they serve a purpose. They create popular and acceptable ideas while eliminating critical thinking. These talking points are usually created by think tanks and other organizations behind the scenes. We even hear talking points in the financial sector like too big to fail, don't fight the fed (federal reserve), etc. It serves a purpose and unfortunately it works. :manny: