I've never heard the right wing media or Trump himself tell blacks or Americans "I gave y'all money during Covid". Dumb nikkas created that talking po

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Amongst Black people, that line of thought isn’t just restricted to ‘hood nikkas’. There’s (sadly/confusingly) a lot of people from various backgrounds in my circle that’ll repeat that type of shyt.

The only thing I remember Trump doing was sending out letters that framed it as the money was from/because of him.

This shyt that trips me up, is like you said, I remember it being a major thing of how the Republicans were trying to block or push back giving us our tax dollars back via stimulus. Maybe the algorithms are THAT good to where it seemed like a major thing on my/our timelines……and non-existent on theirs/others?

Or the idea that no matter how it got done, most people just think what happens while a President is in office….is because of that President.
He sent out letters in the mail to people houses saying the stimulus was directly from him? Are you serious? :what:

And the government allowed this without a counter letter or a media barrage of the facts of the situation? :snoop:

If so then, God damn, Dems are the most simple minded unstrategic docile weak ass nikkas I ever seen smh.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Scust @ this hatred for black people. Last time I checked, black people can vote and support whoever they want, sir. If they don't want Biden, then that's what it is. Dem shills starting to behave and act like the racist cacs they hate. :mjpls: Ironic :mjpls:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congress gave that money out and it wouldn’t be possible without Dems pushing for that because lord knows Republicans would have left us with nothing.
This is really a testament to Trumps ability to market himself.

He said "I'll let them get a stimulus, by MY name has to be attached to it" and people genuinely beleive it.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Scust @ this hatred for black people. Last time I checked, black people can vote and support whoever they want, sir. If they don't want Biden, then that's what it is. Dem shills starting to behave and act like the racist cacs they hate. :mjpls: Ironic :mjpls:
Joe Biden was right :manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@DetroitEWarren

You bring up two points if I'm not mistaking. Some people did see extra cash (business owners) when Trump changed the tax law. As for talking points, they serve a purpose. They create popular and acceptable ideas while eliminating critical thinking. These talking points are usually created by think tanks and other organizations behind the scenes. We even hear talking points in the financial sector like too big to fail, don't fight the fed (federal reserve), etc. It serves a purpose and unfortunately it works. :manny:
Yea, the tax cuts for the rich definitely happened but the people we are talking about ain't seen too much of that, if any at all. Regular people seen about 300$ extra from that in taxes and 2023 was the last year regular people will see that 300$ (you are talking about the only bill he passed right? The largest tax cut for the rich ever) while Millionaires will save hundreds of thousands more, billionaires will save 100 million+ more, and that shyt is permanent for them :mjlol:.

300 more dollars for the poor, hundreds of thousands to millionaires, hundreds of millions to billionaires. I'm not sure if I worded it correctly and I ain't seen the statistics in years, but it's something like this.

As far as the talking points, yea, they are usually created by companies and media for their own agendas. No company or media ever said on TV or in public, EVER " Trump gave y'all money". I've never heard that being pushed by right wing media.

Hood nikkas literally started that shyt, dumb ass nikkas who don't understand how life and government works either seen that letter that another poster mentioned and started to praise that pink bytch and other nikkas followed, or nikkas who finessed the PPP don't understand when you steal something you can't say the president gave it to you, and them dumb nikkas was happy to have 20,000+ and even now while they owe the government and will be garnished for years, "Trump gave us money" is still a thing to these dumb nikkas :mjlol:.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nikka fukk BIDEN. I will never shyt on my people and that's not what's going on here. I'm glad you are being silly about it and not seriously thinking that I'm shytting on my people. But bro...............

TELL ME THIS shyt AINT STUPID. PLEASE. EVALUATE THE SITUATION, EVALUATE COVID, THE STIMULUS, THE REFUSAL OF TRUMP TO SIGN ON FOR IT, HIM BEING FORCED BY DEMS AND SOME REPUBS, HIM SENDING LETTERS TAKING CREDIT, AND PEOPLE COMING TO A CONCLUSION THAT "TRUMP GAVE US MONEY".

As a highly educated person, it blows my fukkin mind just how hard it is for some people to comprehend basic understanding of how things work.

ITS nikkaS WHO STOLE PPP MONEY, GOT CAUGHT, OWE THE GOVERNMENT BANDS BUT NOT FACING JAIL, STILL RUNNING AROUND YELLING "TRUMP GAVE US MONEY" :mjlol:

Sorry bro. Them type of nikkas need to be addressed. I don't let misinformation go unchecked EVER, I don't give a fukk where I'm at. If I hear a stranger saying some uninformed shyt at the fukking grocery store to somebody else in the line about politics I'm hopping in that conversation and correcting that shyt. Misinformation is dangerous and I do my best to fix danger before it gets somebody else hurt, cause I actually pop nikkas so I ain't worried about how they might respond to me. They will see strap on my waist at all times :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
A lot of nikkas can't think for themselves.. they look to social media formulate their thoughts.. All it takes is for 1 black celebrity to start a narritive or do something and that shyt starts to spread though the minds of dumb nikkas like a forest fire... They can't help but follow like sheep

Now all of a sudden Dave Chaplelle isn't that funny..
One day all of a sudden the entire world is canceling R Kelly after we already had knowledge of him marrying a 14 yr old and seeing him pee on a minor decades prior
All of a sudden Andre 3k is overrated and Big Boi was always better..

Now the new narritive for dumb nikkas is we were so much better and made so much more money under Trump..

All these narritives were started by some celebrity and

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
My mother in law thinks that way, and I explained there would be no stimmy, or extra unemployment without a pandemic. She looked at me like:

:comeon:

“How much money has Biden given you?”

:sas2:

I said none because there isn’t a pandemic.

:skip:

:sas1:

Me:

:unimpressed:

So President Trump fails to contain a virus resulting in millions of people losing their jobs entirely (and dropping dead). But here's a $1200 check and inflation to go with it. Man why can't all presidencies be this sweet!

People are just...damn...dumb.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
A lot of nikkas can't think for themselves.. they look to social media formulate their thoughts.. All it takes is for 1 black celebrity to start a narritive or do something and that shyt starts to spread though the minds of dumb nikkas like a forest fire... They can't help but follow like sheep

Now all of a sudden Dave Chaplelle isn't that funny..
One day all of a sudden the entire world is canceling R Kelly after we already had knowledge of him marrying a 14 yr old and seeing him pee on a minor decades prior
All of a sudden Andre 3k is overrated and Big Boi was always better..

Now the new narritive for dumb nikkas is we were so much better and made so much more money under Trump..

All these narritives were started by some celebrity and
Dave isn’t funny anymore. Everything else you said is spot on

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My mother in law thinks that way, and I explained there would be no stimmy, or extra unemployment without a pandemic. She looked at me like:

:comeon:

:sas2:

I said none because there isn’t a pandemic.

:skip:

:sas1:

Me:

:unimpressed:
We got 2 stimulus checks under Biden's time in office from what I remember, I'm sure at least 1. And at least 10 months of the higher unemployment, so both of y'all were wrong lol.