I've never heard the right wing media or Trump himself tell blacks or Americans "I gave y'all money during Covid". Dumb nikkas created that talking po

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Another example of us doing free PR just like with the fuxking “chicken sandwich wars”

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
This would bother me a lot more if these dudes actually voted.
This the thing you guys overlooking.
Yall thinking someone like that can't vote, but I have been around a lot of working black folks who pay taxes, educated, no felonies who saying fukk Biden.
Yall really need to get out of this mentality just because you looking at who you deal with locally.

Daps
Trump's signature was on the checks, it was Trump that gave us the money :banderas:
Say what you will about the orange breh, he knows how to reach down through the muck and mire and connect with the dumbass brehs of the world.

Which wouldn't be anything to worry about except for the fact that dumbasses are the majority. And whose fault is that? :mjgrin:

Trump 2024. We comin.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This the thing you guys overlooking.
Yall thinking someone like that can't vote, but I have been around a lot of working black folks who pay taxes, educated, no felonies who saying fukk Biden.
Yall really need to get out of this mentality just because you looking at who you deal with locally.

Why would your anecdotal experience hold more weight than mine:why:

Listen to this video

So he's thinking about voting for Trump but he didn't vote for him last election and he also doesn't like Biden... This man didn't vote at all:russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its called perception.

Alot of people entered the stock market during that period,the money was flowing. Good chance you may have lost it once Biden took office:mjlol:. Although the market has reached all time highs now under Biden. Alot of those trash stocks never recovered and never will. But you literally couldve invested in practically anything and made money back then.

Then you add in PPP loans which peopke benefited from,or saw or heard about people benefiting from.

Then most importantly you have inflation. So even your own money and paychecks dont seem they go as far as they did under Trump. People who repeat this talking point arent completely delusional. They are just crazy to think anything Trump did was specefically for black people. He did alot to make his rich white buddies more richer. If you happened to piggy back on that wave,good for you. But if you actually think Trump cares about black people,you are a clown and a c00n:childplease:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Trump's signature was on the checks, it was Trump that gave us the money :banderas:
Say what you will about the orange breh, he knows how to reach down through the muck and mire and connect with the dumbass brehs of the world.

Which wouldn't be anything to worry about except for the fact that dumbasses are the majority. And whose fault is that? :mjgrin:

Trump 2024. We comin.

the fact that it took 3 pages for this comment to surface speaks to the problem. Trump literally laid the whole play out in front of our faces and we're still confused about how the narrative grew legs.

:francis:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
So just because I agree with your opinion and got better things to do that's your reply?
Yeah, you not really around black people and just go off what you see online.
Ignored...
Tragic... took his ball and went home after a tiny bit of pushback

Black voters are incredibly pragmatic, it's ironic because I've never seen this type of anti-intellectualism supported irl and I worked in a barbershop.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I remember correctly, Mitt Romney got the ball rollin on the 1st stim checks. He said "Said everyone
$1,000 before it's too late." tRump sharked the credit later on. :dead: