I've never heard the right wing media or Trump himself tell blacks or Americans "I gave y'all money during Covid". Dumb nikkas created that talking po

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You're a a grown man that's been brainwashed into believing that narritive.. are some specials better than others? Sure, but he never stopped being funny..
How have I been brainwashed because none of his current material is funny to me :gucci: You sound silly as shyt

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard that too, straight ignorance.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This would bother me a lot more if these dudes actually voted.
I think bruh’s main point is regarding the U.S. community critical thinking and how proganda works.

It’s damn near infuriating try to discuss this type of shyt with people because…even if you ‘debunk’ the Trump gave us money shyt..,.they will pivot to some other talking point.

(Also, Republicans usually win moreso because of low turn out, not because of being voted against….so the lack of care/thought into how all this works should bother us all)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I think bruh’s main point is regarding the U.S. community critical thinking and how proganda works.

It’s damn near infuriating try to discuss this type of shyt with people because…even if you ‘debunk’ the Trump gave us money shyt..,.they will pivot to some other talking point.

(Also, Republicans usually win moreso because of low turn out, not because of being voted against….so the lack of care/thought into how all this works should bother us all)

Our failure is rhetorical, we're fighting with facts and reason when we really should be addressing the anxiety Black men have in regards to institutions. Same thing with the covid vaccine.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I aint heard one black person IRL talking bout Trump gave us money :stopitslime:

That's some straight up internet bullshyt :camby:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People brain levels are so low they blaming the border situation on Biden

Trump promised Mexico to build the wall and the wall would be done in 2 years .. nikka wall isnt no longer than yankee stadium outfield walls

why would we not blame he in office right now.
he had time to do something about the border

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Its called perception.

Alot of people entered the stock market during that period,the money was flowing. Good chance you may have lost it once Biden took office:mjlol:. Although the market has reached all time highs now under Biden. Alot of those trash stocks never recovered and never will. But you literally couldve invested in practically anything and made money back then.

Then you add in PPP loans which peopke benefited from,or saw or heard about people benefiting from.

Then most importantly you have inflation. So even your own money and paychecks dont seem they go as far as they did under Trump. People who repeat this talking point arent completely delusional. They are just crazy to think anything Trump did was specefically for black people. He did alot to make his rich white buddies more richer. If you happened to piggy back on that wave,good for you. But if you actually think Trump cares about black people,you are a clown and a c00n:childplease:

Dude went for the gold in the "TrUmP wAs BetTer!" dikk eating contest and then tries to circle it back to some phony black militance.

Don't confuse him for a pro-Trump MAGA weirdo tho.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Because.....

stimletter.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude went for the gold in the "TrUmP wAs BetTer!" dikk eating contest and then tries to circle it back to some phony black militance.

Don't confuse him for a pro-Trump MAGA weirdo tho.

Well your out of touch with the common man,so you probably cant relate. But im pretty sure many Americans would say things were much better and far more comfortable under Trump.

Plus when the economy was great,employment was great,job creation was great,stock market was great under Trump. I couldve swore Democrats were saying how it was all due to democratic/Obama policies. But now you wanna backtrack like the economy wasnt shyt under Trump:mjlol:?

Luckily Im here to bring honesty to the people. I didnt give an endorsement of Trump at all. I simply said the perception for many is that things were better under Trump which is all they care about,and all that matters.

Sounds like your not educated enough yourself to know the president doesnt have that much of an impact on the economy,and economics as a whole is a sham. Yet yall want to attack less educated blacks from the hood for not knowing better:mjlol:

Seems like what we have here from the democrstic party is a failure to educate. Maybe if yall werent so busy pointing out racist tweets from mayors in Bubblefukk Tennessee. Yall could come up with some better messaging:respect:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
It might actually be the because of the PPP loans, which I'm sure only a very small % of nikkas were able to finesse, and literally every one of the nikkas and bytches I know that finessed that shyt got caught, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I think some got it forgiven, but I might be mistaking that for people who was finessing unemployment while still working and got that forgiven. Regardless of what, let me get this straight.

A bunch of nikkas who never had a company, was able to finesse the PPP money, knowing that it was illegal to do, or finessed unemployment, which was actually ok for the most part, the majority of these folks got caught and owe the government all that money back, so hold up

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THESE nikkaS ARE CREDITING TRUMP, FOR SOME shyt THAT THEY HAD TO DO SOME ILLEGAL shyt TO GET, AND STILL GOT CAUGHT AFTERWARDS, NOW THEY OWE THE GOVERNMENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, AND TRUMP STILL GETS POSITIVE CREDIT? :what:

You gotta be fukkin shyttin me? nikkas gotta be kidding me right now? THESE PEOPLE ARE CAUGHT. Damn near all of them. Yet I've heard hundreds of nikkas repeating that Trump gave us money shyt.

And now, I see why I heard nikkas say "and Biden is taking all that shyt back" :ohhh:.

shyt didn't really hit me when I heard it the first time a long time ago, but god damn, it makes so much sense now. The feds were gonna come get that shyt no matter what, just so happens that Trump was already out of office by the time that they started to get around to looking at the PPP paperwork.

SO THESE STUPID MOTHER fukkERS , KNOWING THEY ACQUIRED THE MONEY ILLEGALLY, KNOWING THAT ILLEGAL ACTIONS CAN RESULT IN FUTURE PENALTY, CREDITS TRUMP FOR "GIVING" THEM SOMETHING THEY ACTUALLY TOOK ILLEGALLY, AND BLAMES BIDEN FOR THE FEDS CHARGING THEM FOR THE ACTIONS THEY CHOSE TO TAKE, AS THEY STILL CLAIM THAT TRUMP "GAVE" THEM THE MONEY.

Man. You wanna know what. I'm gonna shoot the next nikka that tries to argue about this shyt with me. On God. Nobody this fukking dumb should be able to walk this earth unharmed. I ain't gonna kill em, but naw bro. Naw. Naw dawg. Naw. This shyt here is next level brain rot retardation. The fukk is going on out here dawg. ARE YOU fukkIN SERIOUS? REALLY NYGGAS? REALLY? THIS IS HOW SOME nikkaS BRAIN WORKS? MAN fukk ALL THEM DUMB ASS nikkaS.

My tolerance for black Trump supporters that say "Trump gave us money" has hit immediate violence. Not any black Trump supporter, you got the right to like the pink bytch, bit as soon as I hear that shyt come out of a nikka mouth that nikka day is over with, and I'm not fukking playing at all, on anuly level.
What part of Warren u from again? I need to stay away from yall. Everybody I know that did the ppp shyt is good never got caught no letters in the mail or nothing. You people ain't too it right. I'm still mad I aint do the shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Obama gave us money too. But I guess thhe whte mans money is greener