I've never heard the right wing media or Trump himself tell blacks or Americans "I gave y'all money during Covid". Dumb nikkas created that talking po

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Well your out of touch with the common man,so you probably cant relate. But im pretty sure many Americans would say things were much better and far more comfortable under Trump.

Plus when the economy was great,employment was great,job creation was great,stock market was great under Trump. I couldve swore Democrats were saying how it was all due to democratic/Obama policies. But now you wanna backtrack like the economy wasnt shyt under Trump:mjlol:?

Luckily Im here to bring honesty to the people. I didnt give an endorsement of Trump at all. I simply said the perception for many is that things were better under Trump which is all they care about,and all that matters.

Sounds like your not educated enough yourself to know the president doesnt have that much of an impact on the economy,and economics as a whole is a sham. Yet yall want to attack less educated blacks from the hood for not knowing better:mjlol:

Seems like what we have here from the democrstic party is a failure to educate. Maybe if yall werent so busy pointing out racist tweets from mayors in Bubblefukk Tennessee. Yall could come up with some better messaging:respect:

Do you realize Democrats just won an election last week? And they won the election before that? And before that?

Do you realize Democrats have been killing Republicans in every election cycle since 2016? Sounds like you MAGA right wing idiots are "out of touch with the common man" and not educated enough yourself to keep up and engage with politics beyond spitting whatever the Dailywire.com tells you. Dumbass.

If the perception is that Trumps presidency was such a utopia, explain why are Republican candidates failing across the country?

And of course let's mock Democrats for raising awareness about racism while dikkriding the poster child of white supremacy in the same post. Being the pro-black militant you are. Maybe if yall would grow up, stop banning everyones rights, come up with actual ideas for the future, stop nominating white supremacists, and quit being arrogant bigots yall could come up with better messaging.

You nothing but a coward breh. A typical black conservative if I ever seen one.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What part of Warren u from again? I need to stay away from yall. Everybody I know that did the ppp shyt is good never got caught no letters in the mail or nothing. You people ain't too it right. I'm still mad I aint do the shyt
I heard my next door neighbor bragging about that shyt

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't listen to nikkas when it comes to Trump shyt was heavy during the pandemic, I ain't heard a word in the past 2 years.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize Democrats just won an election last week? And they won the election before that? And before that?

Do you realize Democrats have been killing Republicans in every election cycle since 2016? Sounds like you MAGA right wing idiots are "out of touch with the common man" and not educated enough yourself to keep up and engage with politics beyond spitting whatever the Dailywire.com tells you. Dumbass.

If the perception is that Trumps presidency was such a utopia, explain why are Republican candidates failing across the country?

And of course let's mock Democrats for raising awareness about racism while dikkriding the poster child of white supremacy in the same post. Being the pro-black militant you are. Maybe if yall would grow up, stop banning everyones rights, come up with actual ideas for the future, stop nominating white supremacists, and quit being arrogant bigots yall could come up with better messaging.

You nothing but a coward breh. A typical black conservative if I ever seen one.

Its obvious you view way more rightwing content than I ever thought about viewing. You stay telling us we need to stay off sites weve never heard of. Seems like your the one with an obsession:mjlol:

Answer the question,was the economy bad under Trump now? Or was it not?

We dont blame democrats for "raising awareness". We blame them for promoting racist/racism as a strategy,in the same vein the Republicans do with the Southern Strategy. Just because you pretend to do it from a genuine place doesnt make it so.

Approval ratings pretty bad for Biden right now. So I dont think its completely made up that people arent happy with Biden. But if you say so,I guess we will see if its all in our heads:respect: