Jason Weaver turned down 2 million for the lion king

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said in the video his royalties over the years has already surpassed that 2 million

Everlasting money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paycheck
I think you're missing the point.. You can buy an apartment complex and have cash flow and appreciation and tax breaks. You can also buy stocks and make money easy. The issue is most people are financially stupid and they don't understand money.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This goofy fukk boi Vlad who always talks about long-term investments; and is arguing with him about a clearly good decision.
Like... had he took the 2 million and took 100k for himself and invested 1.9 million in Nike in 1994 he would have over 100 million dollars right now. I think that's why Vlad said he could have took the 2 million and been better off.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I think you're missing the point.. You can buy an apartment complex and have cash flow and appreciation and tax breaks. You can also buy stocks and make money easy. The issue is most people are financially stupid and they don't understand money.
The Disney checks probably would have outperformed the real estate market and rent profit. And it lasts multiple lifetimes with no work or overhead. You not really evaluating the whole situation.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Disney checks probably would have outperformed the real estate market and rent profit. And it lasts multiple lifetimes with no work or overhead. You not really evaluating the whole situation.
The Disney checks wouldn't even outperform vanguard reit... Rent + appreciation which part don't you understand

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like... had he took the 2 million and took 100k for himself and invested 1.9 million in Nike in 1994 he would have over 100 million dollars right now. I think that's why Vlad said he could have took the 2 million and been better off.
bVlfg0A.png