Jemele Hill Rips Into Offset’s Bobbi Althoff Interview

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's not that serious

:mjlol:

You have to understand WHY this type of shyt can be triggering for people.

The game is the game; this is Amerikkka.

But I'm going to jump out the window and assume Jemelle Hill is brehhette and probably a legit journalist.

This bobbi bytch is now the hottest thing smoking in the meta verse.

Maybe some posters can relate; and others cant in their personal life...so I'll explain

but there comes a point where your frustration snaps when all these other people just keep climbing the later and hoping over you.

especially if you do everything you're supposed 2 do.

just get stuck looking up at the glass ceiling and it feels like there is nothing you can do.

I watched this and the drake interview and dug a little deeper in my thoughts in the TLR thread.

But its fukk this bobbi bytch. I was laughing my ass off watching it but once this little hoe said "Yea you can get out; leave" I immediately stopped laughing and tightened up.

Offset a real 1 he said nah bytch I paid for this room you CAN LEAVE.

These people run the entertainment world and will suck the blood out of a fukking stone and then still disrespect you, the culture, and remind you forcefully that they own your ass and legally own the culture. "read the contract"

The term "vulture" has never been more fitting.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe Jamele will like
Funny Marco. He ask journalistic, probing questions.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y’all mad at her for saying the same shyt yall said in the other threads.

The the the coli :mjlol:
This is true lol.

but, hiphop journalism in itself is ass right now, mix that with the fact that a lot of current rappers aren’t that interesting. I mean I can see why rappers would go to this white girl over Drink Champs or something, but man I just don’t see myself listening to an entire interview of that shyt. Forced awkward comedy is weird. I guess you can say at least you don’t have to talk about a beef you had 10 to 20 years ago though.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The schtick is going to wear off cause she can't handle being the butt of jokes and the "I don't care"/autistic deadpan humor won't save her when the guest starts pointing out that she is a one trick pony. Let her enjoy her 15 minutes cause unless she evolves her method of talking to people attention spans will move on to the next. I couldn't sit there with a condescending, asymmetrical tittied caucasoid acting like she's too bored to breathe. I'd light her ass up with jabs to her ego every time she opened her mouth.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Jemele and her entire circle went to school for 4-5 years took out loans and shyt to be "journalist" and they are mad because they are quickly becoming expendable. People can tell their own stories without the traditional media. I dont like this Bobbi cracka either, but Jemele is hating on her because her industry is fast becoming obsolete.
Hopefully you feel the same way about computers taking restaurant jobs and chat GPT killing tech jobs. Yes they can tell their stories without traditional media, but these cats are getting folks out of here worse than traditional media lol. Literally getting people locked up off interviews and all that. Anyway, this girl is going to have her time and then fall off eventually like others have.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
A lot of people in traditional journalism across the board(magazines,tv, radio) are bitter because the podcast people are the new wave now :mjlol:

Bingo

Look at Stephen a smith

Dude talking relationships, exposing TO and other goofy shyt, because people don’t give 2 shyts about his sports takes and he trying to be akademiks now

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was hip hop journalism ever great tho? I remember the same chatty patty type gossip in radio interviews 20 years ago :mjlol:

People are just salty that they simply don’t have access to rappers(at least the superstars) like they did in the past because they don’t need you anymore :heh:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Offset has just gone through an intensely traumatic series of extremely personal events and does not “owe” it to anyone to speak on them until he’s good and ready or just not at all.
If I’m on his team I’m doing the comedic interview with the white girl who is blowing up over someone who’s gonna badger him on camera trying to create a viral moment.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
For these new rappers nothing is interesting at all to listen to anyway about they come up in music or outside of the music ..

A lot of these nikkas mumble in interviews just like in they music, especially them Jacksonville nikkas and autotune nikkas

Just look at saycheese tv

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Didnt jemele hill repost that horrible article stating black men are the white men of the black community slandering us on every level?!?!?:what: bytch has no room to talk about anything anymore she needs to go sit down and shut up... no one cares what she says anymore... she destroyed her own credibility.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everything ain't for everybody. You don't have to like what everyone else does.

This is clearly a non-music interview.