Jemele Hill Rips Into Offset’s Bobbi Althoff Interview

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Imagine being an artist and the person interviewed you tells you “I don’t even know who you are” lol smh

But they wanted to be shytty towards Joe budden and akadedikk

Crumple

All Star
Daps
different how?

Okay, you made me think.

I don't think she's a different journalist. I was thinking like Naurduar but no way in hell are they comparable.

Naurduar does insane groundwork.

She's just comedy I'd say and honestly disrespectful I find.

It's all the best to all involved.

When it comes to rap journalism I think Vibe was the best.

The worst with the east west fake war.

But the best in terms of the books they released. And their Tupac interviews.

Pac clearly trusted that one journalist he kept going back to.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Imagine being an artist and the person interviewed you tells you “I don’t even know who you are” lol smh

But they wanted to be shytty towards Joe budden and akadedikk

Budden is different tho.

He crossed the line with Wu and humbly found out why they aren't to be fukked with even 20 years from their debut.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't know her but isn't she just doing a bit of a character? I've only seen like 3 clips of her but i just thought it was just a character like Aubrey Plaza would play. :unsure:
This mediocre white chick basically swiped that Funny Marco dude’s entire interview style, she just happens to have a massive push by some higher up that happens to be a relative or boyfriend or something. You don’t amass 2 million followers on IG when people just found out about you a month ago. People always claim others are plants, but she’s 100% the definition of a plant.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 minutes? this bytch plugged ALL the way in. this is just a stepping stone.

Once she gets to a certain age she'll be removed from anything "urban" and be transferred to an even more lucrative gig.

Bet the house she will have a VERY long lucrative career and plenty of future endeavors.

she can't fail.
One of the biggest problems I see in situations like these are how disproportionately serious nikkas get about shyt:pachaha:

At this point the nikkas that hate her are keeping her more alive than these interviews, which have already worn out their welcome

The awkward shyt has a shelf life, especially when it's as basic as what Bobbi is doing. Aubrey Plaza don't even do the awkward shyt anymore, and that was her bread and butter:russ: what's happening here is hip hop is new to the awkward wave and is having their fun with it

And no one has long careers anymore

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mediocre white chick basically swiped that Funny Marco dude’s entire interview style, she just happens to have a massive push by some higher up that happens to be a relative or boyfriend or something. You don’t amass 2 million followers on IG when people just found out about you a month ago. People always claim others are plants, but she’s 100% the definition of a plant.
Funny Marco didn't invent that style he's just really good at it, but that type of comedy has always been called "white humor"

Between Two Ferns is still better than all these shyts

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The insecurity and laziness in so many brehs is astonishing.

Now they are saying cause her boyfriend works at non-profit org that issues it-certificates, she owns all the algorithms on the internet. So really, if only we had that support for our spouses, we’d be rich too. :unimpressed:

It’s like they are working for someone. Always tryna say that any random middle management person that’s a cac is elite Illuminati that we can’t reach.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The insecurity and laziness in so many brehs is astonishing.

Now they are saying cause her boyfriend works at non-profit org that issues it-certificates, she owns all the algorithms on the internet. So really, if only we had that support for our spouses, we’d be rich too. :unimpressed:

It’s like they are working for someone. Always tryna say that any random middle management person that’s a cac is elite Illuminati that we can’t reach.

You really a fan of this bytch huh :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You really a fan of this bytch huh :mjlol:
I’ve honestly not seen a single episode, just googled her to see what these both side ass agents were cooking up.

So it’s rather that I dislike these agents more than anything about this girl.

That account that they are quoting on Twitter latest posts are from Russias propaganda minister, Joe Biden hates black people and a Chinese spam account. :unimpressed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’ve honestly not seen a single episode, just googled her to see what these both side ass agents were cooking up.

So it’s rather that I dislike these agents more than anything about this girl.

That account that they are quoting on Twitter latest posts are from Russias propaganda minister, Joe Biden hates black people and a Chinese spam account. :unimpressed:

I mean its obvious she has some type of machine behind her of some sort my guy, even if the familial conspiracy theory shyt isnt true.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is the funny thing with these clowns, just cause we won’t let them fool you about any random person. We love that person, fukking idiots think we’re that gullible :russ:

Just cause you say George Bush massacred 50000 Brazilians and I say stop lying. You’ll come in and say “SMH how can you love George Bush” :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I mean it’s obvious she has some type of machine behind her of some sort my guy, even if the familial conspiracy theory shyt isnt true.
Yes obviously her shyt went viral, like the many before her and she got signed to WME, which is a machine. :gucci: