Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
001-15091.jpg

this is Jesus

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Nikka what the hell you talking about? What does a slave ship have anything to do with the video?

Maybe the fact that some cacs long ago changed the Hebrew name to be named after a slave ship that brought African Americans to where they are today (the west)? Do you even know that the ancient Hebrews were BLACK? Did you know the bible predicts the descendants of the Israelites going into slavery on slave ships to which they said their descendants would LOSE THEIR heritage? Did you know (rhetorical question I hope) that blacks went thru these exact things? And that blacks have no idea of their heritage BEFORE slavery? Now is it not weird that they changed his name from ____ to "Jesus" and turned him from black/dark skinned to white/blonde? You telling me you see nothing strange about the bible saying Egyptians and Israelites look the same, saying the descendants of the Israelites would be sent to slavery on ships for 400 years, then them naming the MESSIAH after the SLAVE SHIP that brought the only known people to be enslaved by the way of ships? Like literally on and on I can go. But if you think doing this kind of lazy research will take you anywhere, then thats on you. It wont though. And Im not trying to be harsh about it, but I want you to actually LOOK into what you're saying and not just repeat it because you saw it in a video. Been there, done that...

Look up Constantine's role in Christianity. He intertwined paganism with Christianity which leads to today where christianity shares MANY qualities with paganism. What they hope, is that you'll throw the baby out with the bath water. And thats what you're doing. The smarter thing to do, would be to go to the Source and find out the truth from the lies. But not everyone wants to take that path. Was this clear enough?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what google told me

While most western scholars, Jews, and Christians believe Jesus died, orthodox Muslim theology teaches he ascended to Heaven without being put on the cross and God transformed another person, Simon of Cyrene, to appear exactly like Jesus who was crucified instead of Jesus.
So why would you make such a statement if you had to use Google?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
this is what google told me

While most western scholars, Jews, and Christians believe Jesus died, orthodox Muslim theology teaches he ascended to Heaven without being put on the cross and God transformed another person, Simon of Cyrene, to appear exactly like Jesus who was crucified instead of Jesus.
this is because Muslims believe all men must die and are only resurrected together on the day of Judgement

Jesus has not died yet, he will return and fight the anti christ, defeat him then die like all men must

:wow:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Maybe the fact that some cacs long ago changed the Hebrew name to be named after a slave ship that brought African Americans to where they are today (the west)? Do you even know that the ancient Hebrews were BLACK? Did you know the bible predicts the descendants of the Israelites going into slavery on slave ships to which they said their descendants would LOSE THEIR heritage? Did you know (rhetorical question I hope) that blacks went thru these exact things? And that blacks have no idea of their heritage BEFORE slavery? Now is it not weird that they changed his name from ____ to "Jesus" and turned him from black/dark skinned to white/blonde? On and on I can go. But if you think doing this kind of lazy research will take you anywhere, well then thats on you. Im not trying to be harsh, but I want you to actually LOOK into what you're saying and not just repeat it because you saw it in a video. Been there, done that...

Look up Constantine's role in Christianity. He intertwined paganism with Christianity which leads to today where christianity shares MANY qualities with paganism. What they hope, is that you'll throw the baby out with the bath water. And thats what you're doing. The smarter thing to do, would be to go to the Source and find out the truth from the lies. But not everyone wants to take that path. Was this clear enough?
Lol at Hebrews, aren't yall the nikkas who think we are different from Africans? Ill expose you goof ass nikkas in another thread but lets focus on the issue at hand. This topic is about who Jesus (yes im aware its not the proper name) really is and what he is supposed to represent witch is the sun. The dude broke it down in this vidoe but since you don't want to listen should I give you more links?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
i think all religion is fake, breh. all of it. its great to read holy books from a philosophical POV, but to take it literally is just ridiculous.....but do you :hubie:

So explain brehette (I assume :hubie: ) from your view:

The bible says that Israelites existed in Egypt at a time when Egypt was black. The bible says Moses, an Israelite, was in Egypt and mistaken for an Egyptian. It also says, that at a later date, the Israelites would LOSE knowledge of their heritage. Do blacks today look like they can fit into ancient Egypt? Yes. Did they lose their heritage by the way of their enslavement? Yes. But when we look today, the "Israelites" who call themselves JewISH look white as fukk. How does this happen?

Theres obviously something they're hiding. But most dont want to look for what they're hiding...