Jesus Exposed 100% proof

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Lol at Hebrews, aren't yall the nikkas who think we are different from Africans? Ill expose you goof ass nikkas in another thread but lets focus on the issue at hand.

All of this goes hand in hand. Those in power, knew and KNOW that the ancient Egyptians were black. They KNOW his name wasnt "Jesus". So whats going on when we can research and see that there was a slaveship named "Jesus" that the modern day "Jews" are not black? Somebody's lying. Just like the guy in your video. But again, instead of doing REAL research into it, you're just taking man on his word. Tisk tisk tisk

:snoop:

This topic is about who Jesus (yes im aware its not the proper name) really is and what he is supposed to represent witch is the sun. The dude broke it down in this vidoe but since you don't want to listen should I give you more links?

Okay so they change the name. It doesnt matter. They change the man from being black/dark skinned to white/blonde/blue eyes. Doesnt matter. They say "Dec 25th!" though the bible doesnt specify. Doesnt matter. They say "Easter!" though again, the bible doesnt specify. They say "Dont worship men or the sun!" you say they created a myth so that they could worship a man/sun. So again, doesnt matter. So this is a case of you WANTING to believe something rather than stumbling across some truth... But hey, I was there too. Hopefully you eventually do some deeper research on the topic instead of letting other men do it for you.

By the way, no, I dont want links. If you know the info, it shouldnt be too hard to present it in a concise manner. But you DONT know it. And thats the problem...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my Hebrew Israelite brothers, but you dudes are grossly misinformed.

Claim to follow the bible yet hate white people call them edomites when the bible clearly states "do not abhor an edomite"

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
All of this goes hand in hand. Those in power, knew and KNOW that the ancient Egyptians were black. They KNOW his name wasnt "Jesus". So whats going on when we can research and see that there was a slaveship named "Jesus" that the modern day "Jews" are not black? Somebody's lying. Just like the guy in your video. But again, instead of doing REAL research into it, you're just taking man on his word. Tisk tisk tisk

:snoop:

Okay so they change the name. It doesnt matter. They change the man from being black/dark skinned to white/blonde/blue eyes. Doesnt matter. They say "Dec 25th!" though the bible doesnt specify. Doesnt matter. They say "Easter!" though again, the bible doesnt specify. They say "Dont worship men or the sun!" you say they created a myth so that they could worship a man/sun. So again, doesnt matter. So this is a case of you WANTING to believe something rather than stumbling across some truth... But hey, I was there too. Hopefully you eventually do some deeper research on the topic instead of letting other men do it for you.

By the way, no, I dont want links. If you know the info, it shouldnt be too hard to present it in a concise manner. But you DONT know it. And thats the problem...
Bingo, you just explained why people fall into the trap of bullshyt in the first place. You don't even want FACTS you wan't the information to SOUND GOOD like ima damn preacher. @King Musa you right fam i should've left these religious debates back in the early 2000's :snoop:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Claim to follow the bible yet hate white people call them edomites when the bible clearly states "do not abhor an edomite"
They just listen to any nikka on the corner who talk loud and says what they wanna hear :russ:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

But when I pull up a white man saying blacks are Israelites then what? They're "black Hebrew Israelites" too? Lazy generalization...

And whites arent edomites. The people who call themselves JewISH are... Stop generalizing black brehs, breh. Isnt that what cacs do? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But when I pull up a white man saying blacks are Israelites then what? They're "black Hebrew Israelites" too? Lazy generalization...

And whites arent edomites. The people who call themselves JewISH are... Stop generalizing black brehs, breh. Isnt that what cacs do? :mjpls:
What would a white man saying anything prove? wtf

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Its almost 2017...who doesnt know the Council of Nicea created Jesus by now?:dahell:

2764360-3065488254-herma.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Start at 6:15 mark

When I click on Edomite on that verse it says clerical error should be Syrian. Here is a snapshot
EE78E19A-690B-49E9-AE09-0255EB69334A.png

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Bingo, you just explained why people fall into the trap of bullshyt in the first place. You don't even want FACTS you wan't the information to SOUND GOOD like ima damn preacher. @King Musa you right fam i should've left these religious debates back in the early 2000's :snoop:
Its no wonder you havent said anything with substance. Its probably because your comprehension skills are lacking.

Here it is one more time:

Nothing about christmas in the bible (and theres even a verse against it in Jeremiah 10). Theres nothing about easter. Theres something about NOT worshiping the sun. Theres something about NOT worshiping man. Yet none of this matters because cacs long ago intertwined their paganistic ways with the Hebrew way of life? Breh, you're throwing out the baby with the bath water. And since you yourself is not equipped to handle your OWN discussion/debate, you say that I WANT dont want facts? You're lazy breh. Im just pointing it out. So if YOU dont know what you're saying and need someone else to explain it for you, why not just be honest and say so? Deflecting aint tricking no one (well not me at least)
:ehh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
What would a white man saying anything prove? wtf

Whats hard to comprehend breh? Are whites who say blacks are Israelites ALSO black Hebrew Israelites? Or do they not get labeled by you? Simple question and you're confused? No wonder you cant see a problem with blacks being enslaved by the way of slave ships, whilst losing their heritage, with also taking into account how the ancient Israelites blended in with BLACK Egypt to which an Egyptian could not even tell the difference between a Hebrew/Egyptian (Moses and Joseph). Your comprehension skills do not seem to be up to par breh...