oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I imagine both Theory and Waller will be long tenured WWE guys who in like 10 years people are gonna swear are legends just for sticking around (see MIz....if you really wanna be spicy with a take see Orton) so as much as hes a non factor now, they'll probably still force him on the crowd just for being able to cut the PG heel promos they like.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fans made their choice once they saw the Vince Mcmahon cosign, plus Vince treating him like an errand boy not to mention Cena cutting promos saying once you beat me, you still aint gonna be shyt and its not gonna mean anything

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fans made their choice once they saw the Vince Mcmahon cosign, plus Vince treating him like an errand boy not to mention Cena cutting promos saying once you beat me, you still aint gonna be shyt and its not gonna mean anything
Its that gay ass ping pong shyt...why even start that process? Its just a waste of time. Like when they have somone lose the MITB contract to somone they deem more safe and easy to go along with...

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Definitely should not have put him with Cena that year but he will be a top player. He's very very good in the ring and charismatic, just needs to work on his promos and character. He has babyface written all over him and doesn't sound believable at all as heel. Hopefully Waller turns on him in a couple months and they have a program to elevate both of them. Give Waller a more serious evil heel side and get sympathy for Theory