John Cena laid down for Austin Theory and the guy dont mean $HIT in 2024

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He's the less shythead Randy Orton without the rocket strapped to his back.

Breh is only 26 and 2/3 of the way to the WWE Triple Crown. What are we talking about here?
Technically the US title doesn’t count for triple crown, only the IC

That’s why Cena ain’t a triple crown champ believe it or not :sas2:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Technically the US title doesn’t count for triple crown, only the IC

That’s why Cena ain’t a triple crown champ believe it or not :sas2:

Regardless, he's doing aight for somebody who was getting shoved down the fans' throat and then got shoved down the card. His best days lie ahead with a little bit of character work.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Cena had the most uninspired matches with Theory. Just lay down and sell. Do the business. Don't actually make him look good unlike the job he did for Solo. Which was a legit good match.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
fans made their choice once they saw the Vince Mcmahon cosign, plus Vince treating him like an errand boy not to mention Cena cutting promos saying once you beat me, you still aint gonna be shyt and its not gonna mean anything

The point I knew that feud wasn't doing shyt for Austin.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Haitch doing Theory’s ass the way Vince did him after the MSG Kliq fiasco

Probably on purpose since he had to dial back anything blatantly related to Vince for the time being
. And like himself, he knows Theory will eventually get his chance to become a bigger deal in a different way
He had too much Vince stank on him & remember his gimmick with Vince taking selfie picture & such & look at all the fukkery with Vince & these text messages & such. Like it or not dude had to get buried to not have fans bring up the Vince stuff:manny:Hunter did all that bull bull so now fans don't even :troll:Theory over the Vince stuff it's an after thought

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There's being spicy and being wrong lol. Orton's legend bc he's had a better career than 85-90% of anybody whose ever done it

We went from Vince liking him being the worst thing to Vince going down was the worst thing to happen for Theory, easily. HHH had a shred of light having Theory grow out the beard and wreck sports cars on that one episode trying to show how grown he is and never followed through

Either Theory just couldn't do it or HHH spade and neutered him for fun. Waller & him is decent but he didn't get a real chance though, Waller coming off as the bigger star might be a peak into why

I was there when people were calling Randall slow and boring and saying he was given too much etc etc Even when he was giving decent matches with guys like Taker. Ultimatley time made him a legend. With Theory its all gonna depend on how long he sticks it out and who they put him with but I can easily see a situation where Theory becomes a legend just for being around even if he does put on 3/5 star matches and cuts promos that the kids think about. The bar is low

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Blame the booking. It’s creative who are supposed to make him look good after. Cena put over Solo and it didn’t mean shyt either. It took Roman losing the belt to get Solo some shine.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Blame the booking. It’s creative who are supposed to make him look good after. Cena put over Solo and it didn’t mean shyt either. It took Roman losing the belt to get Solo some shine.
Weak excuses. Shelton Benjamin was never given that benefit of the doubt despite being much better than Cena and Blandy since day one. Drew used to be horrible in that first run but turned all.that around. Austin has shown no improvement. Does spots and wack promos. That's even less than prime Test.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Weak excuses. Shelton Benjamin was never given that benefit of the doubt despite being much better than Cena and Blandy since day one. Drew used to be horrible in that first run but turned all.that around. Austin has shown no improvement. Does spots and wack promos. That's even less than prime Test.
Weak? Do you expect him to write his own shyt and book his own character? I don’t know what all that other shyt is about when the point of your thread is to show Cena putting him over was pointless for the guy. I dont even give a fukk about Theory, but it’s the fault of creative for not doing anything with him after that. :dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Weak? Do you expect him to write his own shyt and book his own character? I don’t know what all that other shyt is about when the point of your thread is to show Cena putting him over was pointless for the guy. I dont even give a fukk about Theory, but it’s the fault of creative for not doing anything with him after that. :dahell:
Ok..they push Karrion. He still sucks. Austin was given Rock segments...and the like. Hes a joke

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Why we talking like Theory isn’t currently a champion :dahell:

I get it he was Vince project…. But Vince isn’t around anymore… it doesn’t even mean Theory is finished… hes just not a top guy for hhh right now which is okay

He’s 26 years old lol 2 years from now he could one of the guys main eventing the show every night

We literally got one of the most over wwe champions right now in Cody Rhodes and we all thought stardust was midcard loser for life

Like do you guys watch wrestling and remember how things go around here or are we skimming through it to get daps off

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He sucks. He hasn't improved since Evolve and that was years ago. Darby, Page, etc all lapped him several times

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He sucks. He hasn't improved since Evolve and that was years ago. Darby, Page, etc all lapped him several times

Let's be fair: Darby and Page were giving big pushes in AEW and given opportunities to be successful.

Theory has been a victim of a stopped push and was majorly buried by the booker.

The Cena win (which wasn't a great match) could have meant a lot more if HHH continued his ascension.

Theory has all the tools to be a major player, just needs the opportunity and opponents to shine

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Theory is good but Vince saw too much Cena in him and wanted to fast track him.
You can't force things on fans