John Cena laid down for Austin Theory and the guy dont mean $HIT in 2024

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The WWE dikksuckers told me this was a great idea

I said in real time it was stupid as fukk.

Saying now it was stupid as fucck.

It’s hilarious how none of the them want to act like they weren’t on board (and their knees) for this stupid shyt though.

I should just go pull the posts…….Maybe later

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
theory was vinces boy , HHH wouldve had him job to KKKarrion Kross or one of the DIY guys :lolbron:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Losing the MITB cash-in on a mid-card title is still one of the funniest things to have ever happened. It was one of the dumbest too, especially because he won the title the following week. Still, that was one point where it looked like he could have become something more than what he was, even after that embarrassingly stupid ordeal.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I imagine both Theory and Waller will be long tenured WWE guys who in like 10 years people are gonna swear are legends just for sticking around (see MIz....if you really wanna be spicy with a take see Orton) so as much as hes a non factor now, they'll probably still force him on the crowd just for being able to cut the PG heel promos they like.
There's being spicy and being wrong lol. Orton's legend bc he's had a better career than 85-90% of anybody whose ever done it

We went from Vince liking him being the worst thing to Vince going down was the worst thing to happen for Theory, easily. HHH had a shred of light having Theory grow out the beard and wreck sports cars on that one episode trying to show how grown he is and never followed through

Either Theory just couldn't do it or HHH spade and neutered him for fun. Waller & him is decent but he didn't get a real chance though, Waller coming off as the bigger star might be a peak into why

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
People hate him for similar reasons they hated Rome prior to his historic Reign and partially the same reasons people hated Corbin, because he’s good at being unlikable as a heel :sas2:

Theory seem like good peoples tho, he deserved better than that WOAT cash in and Cena was wrong for how he came at him :camby:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The selfie gimmick was working for him but HHH rebooted him to make a point. Pete Dunne was also better when he was Scrappy Butch.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
HHH made it a point to bury Theory after Vince left

Theory should be one of the main event heels to program with Cody this year.

Now he's stuck in tag team comedy purgatory
Haitch doing Theory’s ass the way Vince did him after the MSG Kliq fiasco

Probably on purpose since he had to dial back anything blatantly related to Vince for the time being. And like himself, he knows Theory will eventually get his chance to become a bigger deal in a different way

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He's the less shythead Randy Orton without the rocket strapped to his back.

Breh is only 26 and 2/3 of the way to the WWE Triple Crown. What are we talking about here?