John Cena laid down for Austin Theory and the guy dont mean $HIT in 2024

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He'll be fine. But I always found it funny when Vince had one of these guys beat Cena, the GOAT of WWE and then struggle fighting someone like Corbin the next week :pachaha:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Sky is blue, grass is green, someone gets fed into the InCenarator. Nothing new here.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Let's be fair: Darby and Page were giving big pushes in AEW and given opportunities to be successful.

Theory has been a victim of a stopped push and was majorly buried by the booker.

The Cena win (which wasn't a great match) could have meant a lot more if HHH continued his ascension.

Theory has all the tools to be a major player, just needs the opportunity and opponents to shine

You can’t compare AEW pushes to the E. Things are done differently between the companies. And Page and Darby got over and are much better talents.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can’t compare AEW pushes to the E. Things are done differently between the companies. And Page and Darby got over and are much better talents.

Page and Darby go over because the booker put them in a position to get over.

If you had them switch companies, Theory would be looked at in a much more positive light

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Page and Darby go over because the booker put them in a position to get over.

If you had them switch companies, Theory would be looked at in a much more positive light
They got themselves over with the crowd first before they even got to shine in feuds and win titles. They weren’t booked into a “position” put out by TK. It took over a year for them to get momentum. Wasn’t Darby wrestling that woman beater guy who got fired early on? And Page didn’t get popular until he teamed with Kenny.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theory just wack breh

Anytime I see him on my screen I know it's time for me to fix a plate or wash dishes or something

He can work but a bunch of nikkas can work:manny: if he has a microphone in his hand I'm walking away to do anything else

There can only be but so many bland white guys with the "I'm intense" stare

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let's be fair: Darby and Page were giving big pushes in AEW and given opportunities to be successful.

Theory has been a victim of a stopped push and was majorly buried by the booker.

The Cena win (which wasn't a great match) could have meant a lot more if HHH continued his ascension.

Theory has all the tools to be a major player, just needs the opportunity and opponents to shine
Not Hangmayne. Ethan. And Darby was better in Èvolve the gap has widened even more since. Theory work hasn't taken a leap in any capacity. Character, promo, or in ring. Still using 2005 slang. Nothing is good except his look.