Jon Stewart stays bringing the heat on gun crime statistics.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
He was already a victim so that argument does not apply.

Also, he was specifically targeted.

Neither you nor I are.

Yes it does apply. MLK and his family were still being threatened.

"Neither you nor I are."

How do you know that someone won't target you in the future?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How are you going to legislate it? Make guns illegal? You have 400 million (and counting) already in circulation and the criminals don't care about the law.

And even if you ban all guns, we have 3D printers now. Are you going to ban 3D printers as well?

When a Gun comes from georgia and ends up killing people in NY. The people who supplied the gun in Georgia should be liable.

Easy fix:ehh:

But we won’t do that cause cacs making millions off dead bodies in chicago and they got dummies on the internet like you to defend them :martin:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
No it is not. You guys have the unrealistic view of crime and human nature.
You people who want all gun banned live in a fantasy world where that is not going to happen.

We have to deal with the world as it is.

All you've done this entire thread is argue against strawmen. You're embarrassing yourself.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
All you've done this entire thread is argue against strawmen. You're embarrassing yourself.

All I've argued against are the dumb ideas and policies you anti-gun people believe will make things safe. I've pointed out repeatedly that we have plenty of gun laws on the books. People still break these laws.
Yall want a fantasy world where bad people don't exist, weapons don't exist and no one ever gets hurts.

No matter how many laws are added to the books they can't account for every bad scenario that may happen.
I asked the one dude what it is that he wanted. He finally broke down and said he wanted all guns removed from society.

Yall have no realistic answers.