Jon Stewart stays bringing the heat on gun crime statistics.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Really in the next 10 years firearms will be made obsolete by some ray gun that will instantly microwave all of your cells from the inside

And both gun rights and gun control advocates should be ready to stand against that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Really in the next 10 years firearms will be made obsolete by some ray gun that will instantly microwave all of your cells from the inside

And both gun rights and gun control advocates should be ready to stand against that

Even better, some device would be made and if used on a gun, the gun permanently gets dismantled from the inside and is completely broken. :mjgrin:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Even better, some device would be made and if used on a gun, the gun permanently gets dismantled from the inside and is completely broken. :mjgrin:
Sometype of electromagnetic pulse device :jbhmm:

Hit DM. We gotta get our first billion somehow

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2 things: I like Jon Stewart, but he is a dumbass on this (im anti gun as well). Hes talking about republicans and how the guns in democrat states are from republican states. But for California, 2 of the 3 states he used as examples (Nevada and Arizona) are now democrat controlled :russ: ruining his entire point :ld: for someone who usually does good homework, he failed on this point.

also how do they track where the gun is coming from ?

example, I bought my first illegal gun when I was 16.. I got it in an alley way in a bad neighborhood.. I didnt ask the guy where I got it from :dwillhuh: I gave him $100 and he gave me a 22 :dwillhuh:

2nd, just cause something is manufactured in a place doesnt mean its from there. Example if I buy a playstation 5, I wouldnt say its from Japan, I would say I bought it at Bestbuy or Gamestop...

3rd again, how do you know where someone got a gun from? Theirs legal gun shows all over California. The origin of the gun at that point is useless.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 things: I like Jon Stewart, but he is a dumbass on this (im anti gun as well). Hes talking about republicans and how the guns in democrat states are from republican states. But for California, 2 of the 3 states he used as examples (Nevada and Arizona) are now democrat controlled :russ: ruining his entire point :ld: for someone who usually does good homework, he failed on this point.

also how do they track where the gun is coming from ?

example, I bought my first illegal gun when I was 16.. I got it in an alley way in a bad neighborhood.. I didnt ask the guy where I got it from :dwillhuh: I gave him $100 and he gave me a 22 :dwillhuh:

2nd, just cause something is manufactured in a place doesnt mean its from there. Example if I buy a playstation 5, I wouldnt say its from Japan, I would say I bought it at Bestbuy or Gamestop...

3rd again, how do you know where someone got a gun from? Theirs legal gun shows all over California. The origin of the gun at that point is useless.
The point is states with weaker gun laws. Whether they have a democrat governor isn’t the focus. It should be noted that governors of a party don’t always mean they have political autonomy in the legislature.

And just because you don’t understand how guns are tracked doesn’t mean there isn’t any way to track guns. Though there are things that can be done to make it easier and more efficient.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you going to legislate it? Make guns illegal? You have 400 million (and counting) already in circulation and the criminals don't care about the law.

And even if you ban all guns, we have 3D printers now. Are you going to ban 3D printers as well?

White folks are insane. Their love for guns will always make this a unsafe country.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Irrelevant book since guns/'armed resistance' didn't get the Civil Rights Bill passed.

The 'True c00ns' are Black people who think they need them and use 'White Supremacist' talking points to resist gun control.​
You ain't read that book, they talk about the importance of being armed throughout the Civil Rights era in it. @ViShawn told you correctly

Read Chapter 5 starting on page 149:ufdup:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Black folks on the pro gun-control team are insane.

978-0-8223-6123-7_pr.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-ados-discussion-thread.691792/post-48406258

They scared to read this one also..
812zPEdKLfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
There should be a limit to how many and what kind of firearms the average citizen can purchase and own.
I don’t know how people can disagree with this.

The most hilarious comeback I hear is “wE nEeD oUr gUnS tO pRoTeCt oUrSelVeS fRoM thE gOveRnmEnt”

nikka if they wanted to kill u, they’ll just drive a fukkin tank over your crib or fly a drone and bomb your house while u playin madden online

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't see why not.
Since legislation is what created this problem in the first place.
You can kill someone with a knife but you can't bring him back with it.

I agree with @bdizzle . I don't see how you can solve that issue at this point, unless the gov. goes full China. It should've been done 30/40 years ago.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You can kill someone with a knife but you can't bring him back with it.

I agree with @bdizzle . I don't see how you can solve that issue at this point, unless the gov. goes full China. It should've been done 30/40 years ago.
Unfortunately that's still about 70 years too late :francis:

By 1996 approximately 242 million firearms were available for sale to or were possessed by civilians in the United States(27). That total includes roughly 72 million handguns (mostly pistols, revolvers, and derringers), 76 million rifles, and 64 million shotguns(28).
Honestly, they should have dealt with this problem during the 1800s. Now Pandora's box is open and you can't close it. And the USA can't go full China. Like Dave Chappelle said, there's no peaceful way to disarm America's whites :mjpls: