Jonathan Majors Sentenced to 1 Year of Counseling in Domestic Assault Case

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
That white bish said he'll attack again. It might be over. He gotta put this to bed and make sure it never comes up again... but she might be foot on neck for the boy.

Daps
Now get an order of protection against here so she she never be in proximity to claim further bull shyt.......he should have Mayweather bodyguards going forward

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
Hopefully the former MCU Villain can rehabilitate himself like Thanos did.

This. Wasn’t he a known alcoholic and abuser? Not just with Diane Lane either. Time is so kind to white people.

This also jogged a memory(Marvel topic) about a conversation I listened to between two coworkers before being remote. White dude said he didn't feel sorry for Whitney Houston dying saying that’s what happens when you do drugs. Called her druggie, real flippant. I said something along the lines, “ Well that crackhead Robert Downy Jr. got rehabilitated and redemption, I’m surprised you don’t think Whitney deserved the same. “ That muthafukka loved Iron Man. He said that was different, etc. I left it at that. Basically from then on I refer to RDJ as a crackhead whenever he gets mentioned by a white person. At this point its petty but I deeply enjoy their furrowed brows when you say it. They want to fight you over that shyt. "He's not a crackhead!:damn:Not anymore at least!:mjcry:"

"Once a crackhead, always a crackhead.":ufdup: