Julius Thomas Not expected Back with Broncos, JT's dad not to happy?

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Ok this is a bit of going down the rabbit hole. I have no idea if any of this is true or what.

So the other day reading a Broncos forum, a post was linked to a Broncos blog I have never heard of saying he had sources that Thomas will not be back with the Broncos.

Most people assume that Julius Thomas will not be playing for the Broncos in 2015 but the reality is that it’s more than an assumption, it’s a certainty. Julius Thomas will aggressively enter the free agent market looking for just under 10 million dollars per season, with as much of it front-loaded as he can possibly find.

According to my source Julius Thomas was offered a contract that would pay him eight million dollars per year and he turned it down.

“Julius is here to get his money and get out,” one teammate told me last week. “That’s just how some guys are. He didn’t grow up playing this game and it’s just not in his DNA to put it all out there.” When asked if Julius Thomas was soft like some say, he said, ” where there’s smoke, there’s fire.” According to the teammate, Julius Thomas was healthy enough to play multiple times last season but refused to. In one instance Julius Thomas was heard saying, “I’m about 90% – I’m getting close.”

Link

Whatever, no idea who this is who cares. So it then get's picked up by MileHigh Report And that is when things get a little weird. The blog above apparently believes that a poster MHR was Julius's Dad going by the name Lethylg who was non to pleased with fans shytting on his son.

A few weeks ago I was made aware by an avid listener that Julius Thomas’ father was commenting regularly on a Broncos blog called Mile High Report. I was obviously skeptical at first but it was interesting so we kept digging. The account name of Thomas’ supposed father was “Lethylg.”

Link

More in the link, I have no idea if true. Dude links a twitter account to the poster. Once again no idea if true. But if Lethylg is indeed JT's Dad. He is not a fan of Manning, Elway or the Broncos.

Lethylg Post on MHR

You losers need to quit.....BLACK OPPORTUNITIES MATTER!!!
Looks like John Elway has his henchmen working overtime. Glad to see so many "so called" Bronco Fans showing their true colors. It’ll be totally classic to see him come back to Denver in Silver & Black and rip the Broncos and their loser fans a new one. This kid has beaten all the odd. You losers have been knocking him since he got drafted, screaming "he’s a nobody, he didn’t play against anybody, he’s soft, he can’t this, he can’t that" and all he did was prove every critic wrong along the way. When he was setting NFL records all you losers were on his £!€¥.

Just a little Truth:
1. Julius Thomas has not confided in any of his Teamates his intentions, desires or goals related to football. He’s only close to two NFL players and that’s Knoshown Moreno and Virgil Green. Knowshon was hated by Elway and Peyton. You see how he got screwed by the Broncos.
2. He had to see a Dr. outside of the organization to get an honest evaluation on his ankle. Just like the 1st time he hurt his ankle.
3. Coach Fox begged him to play when they knew his ankle was hurt so they could keep defenses honest. It was the only way they would have a chance to get a bye in the playoffs. He was only out there as a decoy for a few of games, yet he gets knocked for his production and not playing hurt.
4. He nor his representatives have ever made a statement about demanding to be paid like anyone else. His Agent is very experienced and knows his ability and the market conditions will bear his value. Just like any commodity.
5. The Broncos offered him a piss poor contract before the season. Then said they don’t negotiate after camp starts. Then during camp and during the season they offered him piss poor contracts with no guarantees. Then he is expected to take a chance on ruining his ankle to please people who haven’t shown him any loyalty? Really?

Reality: A young black man has a chance to get a decent contract and some merciless losers try to attack him with false stories and negative comments. At the same time they are swinging on Peyton’s nutts, but know one is attacking him for being greedy, selfish, unloyal, and overpaid. No one is attacking Peyton for being a One dimensional player, a liability, lacking in numerous areas, etc, etc,.

Last I checked this was a business. If he would have destroyed his ankle "for the team" Elway would have been dropped him this offseason with the quickness. Like a piece of rotten meat. Go get paid young man, go get paid. It’s only in America where people want to destroy another man sport unity because it doesn’t please them. BLACKOPPORTUNITIES MATTER

Don't really disagree with the message.

I like this one tho..

Inside knowledge
Peyton really was the OC and his own QB coach. I’ve heard how bad it was in the meetings and closed practices.

Part of Elways deal with signing Peyton was giving him input on the roster too. First thing he demanded was 2 Veteran TE’s (Dressen and Tamme). He also got a couple of guys cut, just to send a message of fear through the rest of the ranks. Only person who stood up to him was Moreno and he was shown the door after a great season. 1,000 yd’s rushing 500 receiving. Where was the loyalty to him? Only thing that saved him the previous year was that Manning was scared the younger backs couldn’t protect him, especially with that 1st game against the Ravens. Remember, Moreno was 3rd sting and on the bubble all preseason and didn’t get much work at all.

LINK

A bit more from MHR wondering if Lethylg is indeed Jt's dad.

MHR

Just found it interesting thought I would pass it along. Not really sure if I believe it. :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bengals will take him but it won't be at 8 mill how about 5

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Dude's only been healthy for 1 out of 4 seasons, doesn't seem to give a shyt about blocking and is just soft as hell in general.

Good luck to whoever signs him.

Well if this poster is indeed his dad, he disagrees with you.

Fallacies
Can someone please point out the game to me where JT’s blocking was so poor that it impacted a game. I’ll wait……….. Fact is that when JT is ready to go he doesn’t come off the field. He’s there in short yardage and goal line. He plays more snaps than any player at a skilled position. In 2013 that was 14 games. It was the same this year until he got hurt. If he can’t block the entire O-line really can’t block, because he grades as high or higher than any O- lineman every game…

"Just the facts mam"

LINK

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the same time they are swinging on Peyton’s nutts, but know one is attacking him for being greedy, selfish, unloyal, and overpaid. No one is attacking Peyton for being a One dimensional player, a liability, lacking in numerous areas, etc, etc,.

this should be on Seytons hof plaque :russ:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
6TZNddV.png

JT on the Raiders:banderas:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
You see this sometimes with parents of recruits/college players on recruiting message boards. They come on to try to defend their kid and usually just end up embarrassing themselves and their son.
I think he handled himself well enough.