Julius Thomas Not expected Back with Broncos, JT's dad not to happy?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
seems like the broncos took ques from the Eagles on how to sully a players character in the media

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
get this can i talk massa shyt outta here :camby:

Manning is trash and needs to retire....id rather try to keep him at the right price but Mannning gotta go so what he thinks immaterial in my eye....Elway fukkin scared to make a move so we get this retirement swan song from this big head noodle armed QB:francis:

So I said the same thing for a nikka like Vick... what would you say? Let's take race and all that other shyt out, and leave the accolades. Does a guy like JT deserve to be butt-hurt?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I always thought Peyton was an undercover scum bag. Those super fake "Aw gee shucks" types usually are.

Don't see how this makes Peyton a scumbag, we already knew he ran the offense and the meetings.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
...so then...why do you go there?

B/c I like reading other teams boards and blogs. Plus I have been on SBNation for years. So you just end up reading and getting to know other blogs just by playing a team each week.:yeshrug:

Also their has been a lot of shyt talking between the Pats and Broncos fans over the past couple years.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
whats ironic though Archie was the original overprotective football dad :skip:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So I said the same thing for a nikka like Vick... what would you say? Let's take race and all that other shyt out, and leave the accolades. Does a guy like JT deserve to be butt-hurt?
clearly you didnt see Peyton's play down the stretch...CLEARLY...

now all of suddent JT a bum...his qb couldnt get the ball down the field my goodness

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
clearly you didnt see Peyton's play down the stretch...CLEARLY...

now all of suddent JT a bum...his qb couldnt get the ball down the field my goodness
And who we going to get to replace Manning this year? Brock? FOH Manning gives us the best chance to win right now. Brock would be a huge step back from Peyton. He might be our QB after Manning retires but out of all the QB's to replace Peyton this year, who's going to replace him?

Virgil Green will replace JT and he is the best blocking TE we have, and an underrated catcher. We need to get OL help this year no matter what and resign DT, resign or replace Moore and Get a NT for the 3-4

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
And who we going to get to replace Manning this year? Brock? FOH Manning gives us the best chance to win right now. Brock would be a huge step back from Peyton. He might be our QB after Manning retires but out of all the QB's to replace Peyton this year, who's going to replace him?

Virgil Green will replace JT and he is the best blocking TE we have, and an underrated catcher. We need to get OL help this year no matter what and resign DT, resign or replace Moore and Get a NT for the 3-4

we arent winning a thing unless we get a QB.....Brock been on the roster since 2012...its time to see if he can play football...he probally isnt close or Elway would have told Peyton no...

We are throwing the year away giving this clown a farewell tour

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
here you go mentioning my squad in a thread that has nothing to do with them. your obsession with the eagles is a weird one bro.
fukk face you cant see they getting JT outta here like they did desean using the media....

damn you iggles fans IQ levels are way down

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

Heard we are checking out some TE prospects at the combine. Idk if we should do a TE or OT in the first round though? For NT we might be able to snag some good prospects in Free Agency.