Julius Thomas Not expected Back with Broncos, JT's dad not to happy?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
took him a bit to develop, hes what 27 so this contract is going to be his big hitter

I cant knock him for trying to get what he can, but I cant see anyone spending more than 7 per on him. hes not a blocker, and while hes a good receiver hasn't had a 1k season. someone will overpay due to the dry TE market, but I don't see how Denver could do it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:laugh: Peyton Manning is a fukking Hall-of-Famer first ballot, a hundred percent vote, and all that. Julius Thomas was unheard of until Peyton came in there. If dude was offered 8 million a year contract, which would make him tied for 2nd in the league, and he turned it down... that's on him, his pops, and his agent. Idiotic and arrogant. People need to stop pulling these bullshyt black power shyt when it comes to these dudes making millions of dollars. Stop bringing real problems and real issues with sports, where the athletes probably have dealt with the least racism compared to the average black man. FOH.

pretty much.....and we already knew that Peyton is his own playcaller. That shyt aint new.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:laugh: Peyton Manning is a fukking Hall-of-Famer first ballot, a hundred percent vote, and all that. Julius Thomas was unheard of until Peyton came in there. If dude was offered 8 million a year contract, which would make him tied for 2nd in the league, and he turned it down... that's on him, his pops, and his agent. Idiotic and arrogant. People need to stop pulling these bullshyt black power shyt when it comes to these dudes making millions of dollars. Stop bringing real problems and real issues with sports, where the athletes probably have dealt with the least racism compared to the average black man. FOH.
:sas1::camby:

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
why am i always hearing about grown professional players fathers input/ feels

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see a problem. Daddy is obliged to defend his son. I would do the same thing when it comes to these know-nothing blogs writing nonsense about my baby.

I wish my dad cared like JT's does. :mjcry:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people commenting on how much money JT wants though when Seyton won't take a pay cut, ever.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So how much do you think he needs to get paid? Do you think he deserves to question Manning?

get this can i talk massa shyt outta here :camby:

Manning is trash and needs to retire....id rather try to keep him at the right price but Mannning gotta go so what he thinks immaterial in my eye....Elway fukkin scared to make a move so we get this retirement swan song from this big head noodle armed QB:francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peyton Ducks willl end up throwing one of the Thomases in the bushes:birdman: