Jump off/Side piece coming to your crib on her period UN-APPRECIATION

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
run-some-red-lights.gif

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:mjcry:

She just wanted to spend time with you Op.

Why so cold, is she not a human being?
“Jump off/side piece”. They know their position. shyt, I’m still angry. Don’t come to my crib at NIGHT to talk, knowing damn well it’s the time of the month!

Sent her straight home as soon as I felt that maxi pad. Ruined my weekend. :camby:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
“Jump off/side piece”. They know their position. shyt, I’m still angry. Don’t come to my crib at NIGHT to talk, knowing damn well it’s the time of the month!

Sent her straight home as soon as I felt that maxi pad. Ruined my weekend. :camby:
But you kiss her in the mouth tho. Why you fronting like you don't hold hands and care about her

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
But you kiss her in the mouth tho. Why you fronting like you don't hold hands and care about her
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

For real though, women need to cut that shyt out.

“oh I didn’t know we were going to your hotel just to fukk.” Nah, I paid for this hotel room so we could play scrabble in peace.:hhh:

I actually blocked and deleted her number. I haven’t been this pissed off in a while. Thought I was gonna spend this whole weekend fukking.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

You aint a real degenerate youre just trying to play one on the interweb