Jump off/Side piece coming to your crib on her period UN-APPRECIATION

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
naw sometimes that's the best......I don't always feel like smashing all the time ....sometimes I like to sit back and get topped off and finish with a money shot.....this way you can continue watching the movie and not have to miss a scene

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:whew:

Glad I put the pursuit of p*ssy in my rear-view back when I was 19.

Ya'll really have feelings about this huh :pachaha:.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot this was about jumpoff / side-pieces not women in general.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

For real though, women need to cut that shyt out.

“oh I didn’t know we were going to your hotel just to fukk.” Nah, I paid for this hotel room so we could play scrabble in peace.:hhh:

I actually blocked and deleted her number. I haven’t been this pissed off in a while. Thought I was gonna spend this whole weekend fukking.
This is why you must always have a plan b:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Just put a towel down and go to town :jawalrus:

You aint a real degenerate youre just trying to play one on the interweb
I’m a vanilla guy. I won’t even eat ass. :yeshrug:

naw sometimes that's the best......I don't always feel like smashing all the time ....sometimes I like to sit back and get topped off and finish with a money shot.....this way you can continue watching the movie and not have to miss a scene
Our convo went:

Her: “what are you up to this weekend?”

me: “got the crib to myself.”

her: “i can chill at yours for the weekend blah blah.”

No mention of her period. I wouldn’t even be mad if she at least told me before coming over. That shyt was mad deceptive. I don’t want head from a dishonest mouth.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I’m a vanilla guy. I won’t even eat ass. :yeshrug:

Our convo went:

Her: “what are you up to this weekend?”

me: “got the crib to myself.”

her: “i can chill at yours for the weekend blah blah.”

No mention of her period. I wouldn’t even be mad if she at least told me before coming over. That shyt was mad deceptive. I don’t want head from a lying mouth.

all bytches lie what does it matter in fact if she's a big liar even more reason to violate her mouth and bus on her grill and just be like "the paper towels are in the kitchen" and start texting on your phone ....chess not checkers

ThrobbingHood

Daps
all bytches lie what does it matter in fact if she's a big liar even more reason to violate her mouth and bus on her grill and just be like "the paper towels are in the kitchen" and start texting on your phone ....chess not checkers
I’m bugging. Like I said, there was some fore play/oral. But once my hand felt that maxi pad, she giggled like it was cute. “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you it’s that time of the month.”

I was so pissed at that moment. “Forgot?” Really? She remembered to put in a p*ssy napkin but forgot to tell me? :stopitslime:

I know women lie but that really pissed me off. bytch felt how hard my dikk was, why play me like that?

Nah, you gotta go.:camby:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Your SP wanna promotion! Yeah, she may have known her position, but that doesn't mean she wanna stay there. Sounds like she caught feelings and wanted to cuddle with ya!

I understand your point though...

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Is she aware that she is a side chick? If she's trying to spend time with you then she wants to be upgraded to main chick status.
Every side chick knows they’re the side chick. Let’s not play the whole “women are naive and exploited by manipulative men.”

If 90% of your interaction with a man is at his/your house, you’re the side chick.

If you only get called to come over at night, you’re the side chick.

If we’re not seen together in public during the day, you’re the side chick.

If you’re not getting happy valentines/thanksgiving/Kwanzaa messages, you’re the side chick.

If you’ve never met any of his friends/family, you’re the side chick.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't really have a problem with hanging out and not fukcing

But if I haven't seen her in two weeks there's no way for me to sit there and act like I just wanna be friends. Its uncomfortable for me

But lets say we kick it often, I can do other activities besides bang sometimes

Just make sure I'm well fed before we do the friendly stuff. Cause I can't concentrate on that when I am thinking about touching