Jump off/Side piece coming to your crib on her period UN-APPRECIATION

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
OP..

Your SP wanna promotion! Yeah, she may have known her position, but that doesn't mean she wanna stay there. Sounds like she caught feelings and wanted to cuddle with ya!

I understand your point though...
She knows the situation with my SO (we’re on a hiatus). But still, she’s not wife materiel and never will be (for me). She knows the caliber of women I seriously date and she’s far from it.

If that makes me sound like an a$$hole then:yeshrug:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Every side chick knows they’re the side chick. Let’s not play the whole “women are naive and exploited by manipulative men.”

If 90% of your interaction with a man is at his/your house, you’re the side chick.

If you only get called to come over at night, you’re the side chick.

If we’re not seen together in public during the day, you’re the side chick.

If you’re not getting happy valentines/thanksgiving/Kwanzaa messages, you’re the side chick.

If you’ve never met any of his friends/family, you’re the side chick.

They don't know they are a side unless you established that type of relationship in the beginning. If you never addressed what she is to you then she will assume she is the main chick and your only girlfriend. Women are not mind readers. Be real and upfront about what you want. A side would not be coming over on her period if she knew she was only a side chick.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
They don't know they are a side unless you established that type of relationship in the beginning. If you never addressed what she is to you then she will assume she is the main chick and your only girlfriend. Women are not mind readers. Be real and upfront about what you want. A side would not be coming over on her period if she knew she was only a side chick.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Women’s intuition suddenly stops working huh? Women sense/know when their man is cheating but are clueless when they’re the side?

Ok.

See that’s when she think she’s more to you than what you think she is.. Bush her ASAP

Already blocked and deleted.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She knows the situation with my SO (we’re on a hiatus). But still, she’s not wife materiel and never will be (for me). She knows the caliber of women I seriously date and she’s far from it.

If that makes me sound like an a$$hole then:yeshrug:

No judgment on mines!

I am a man as well, so I understand your position...

But, I also understand that regardless of how you may feel about her, she is a woman and women tend to catch feelings when they are intimate with (certain) men over a period (no pun intended) of time...

Her coming to your spot KNOWING she was on her period told me that she felt that she could kick it with you w/o having sex.

Hopefully she is on the pill or using some sort of birth control, otherwise she may try to trap you..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
XLWnkCb.gif

If this has happened to you it's your fault.
ya'll out here loving and holding hoes too passionately.
ya'll are giving the entertainment false hope.
seasoned side hoes lay up under they man
at home when they are on the injured list.
her time with me is for fukkin and depravity.

UKVu0t8.gif

sunny80

All Star
Daps

Women’s intuition suddenly stops working huh? Women sense/know when their man is cheating but are clueless when they’re the side?

Ok.

Already blocked and deleted.
Not all women breh. If she's really feeling you, all those warning signs will be missed or overlooked. Young and naive women especially do not know the status of the relationship until you tell them. It should have been brought up in the beginning. I'll say this once again. This is how men get caught up, put on child support, charges filed and their phones searched. Be upfront. Don't be a punk. There are women out there who will gladly share a man. Deal with those type of women. Look at Nick Cannon. It took him a while but he finally figured out how to do it the right way. Let your intentions be known from the beginning. The girl you're currently/was seeing does not know she is a side chick.

Daps
Thats on you breh. I got a chick come through and watch ancient aliens with me. and we be discussing that shyt. Just really met so we ain't fukking(yeah she fukking somebody this the coli yadda yadda) but how yall linkiing up with chicks that dont at least share similar interest. p*ssy dope but damn.

It happens sometimes when you in a drought. :mjcry:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re irritated with a girl you’re fukking being on her period, that’s a good enough clue to let u know u should probably stop fuccking her lest she get pregnant and u get permanently attached to her

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

For real though, women need to cut that shyt out.

“oh I didn’t know we were going to your hotel just to fukk.” Nah, I paid for this hotel room so we could play scrabble in peace.:hhh:

I actually blocked and deleted her number. I haven’t been this pissed off in a while. Thought I was gonna spend this whole weekend fukking.

These hoes here...
Sit they fonky ass in the front seat the whole time yall driving to the room then they wanna wait til you get there to decide that you not fukking.
bytch YOU KNEW WE WAS GOING TO THE ROOM...WHY YOU EVEN AGREE TO BEGIN WITH????!!!
:damn: