Jump off/Side piece coming to your crib on her period UN-APPRECIATION

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Thats on you breh. I got a chick come through and watch ancient aliens with me. and we be discussing that shyt. Just really met so we ain't fukking(yeah she fukking somebody this the coli yadda yadda) but how yall linkiing up with chicks that dont at least share similar interest. p*ssy dope but damn.
I’ll keep it real. When I’m in a relationship, I delete all my “fool around” numbers to resist temptation and stay faithful. Me and my main have gone on a “break” recently.

This one I used to fool around with years ago. Bumped into her recently but I didn’t take her number down (I guess she assumed I still had hers). She messaged me on Friday evening, asking to come and chill for the weekend.

I mean come on. If it was just the evening, I’d get it, maybe a catch up. But when she said the whole weekend, the fukk else are we gonna do during the Pentecostal?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I’ll keep it real. When I’m in a relationship, I delete all my “fool around” numbers to resist temptation and stay faithful. Me and my main have gone on a “break” recently.

This one I used to fool around with years ago. Bumped into her recently but I didn’t take her number down (I guess she assumed I still had hers). She messaged me on Friday evening, asking to come and chill for the weekend.

I mean come on. If it was just the evening, I’d get it, maybe a catch up. But when she said the whole weekend, the fukk else are we gonna do during the Pentecostal?
Good time to have the room smell like pennies and nail polish remover. You can light your favorite candles you been waiting to use with her. Don't fight bro, she is the one you are going to slip up and impregnate. Don't ever use condoms with her. She deserves better

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Tryin to okie doke some quality time out of me huh, nah bish I got shyt to do today all of a sudden. :camby: