Just got child support taken out my check

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do we know if the op has never been married?

Never married
Together for 9 years

Then try to make your relationship work out so you can stop paying child support. You knew what you were doing when you had children. Don't whine now. You have obligations. Those black kids need their father or they need his support. Pick one.

My kids ain't black
I'm Dominican

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Disgusting :scust:

All this to make sure she doesn't go on welfare smhsmh.

fukk the system

I'm glad as fukk me and my BM still together. Imma make sure I work everthing out wit her now

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That's why I said it sucks but that's how it is. I'm positive $400 a month isn't enough for two children. Kids are expensive, people say it all the time. That's why I don't have any because I know I'll be spending a huge portion of my income on them and I wouldn't be able to complain because I chose to have them. I'm married so it will be a lot easier when I have kids but I will still end up spending a lot on my children.

I guarantee when u have kids. U won't spend 400$ on them every month

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if you can get a prenup or some kind of agreement for what you'll do if you have a kid...before you have a kid. :patrice:

Like you don't have kids yet, but if you ever do and it doesn't work out, who gets custody, how much support you pay, etc. If I ever do trust a chick enough to have a kid with her I want all the legal protection I can get.

Superstar
Daps
Takin her new man out
And the shyt that really hurts is that it effects my relationship with my new girl
I can't really take her out
Or do nice things for her

why try to paint your bm as bad for allegedly treating her bf with money that should be spent on your kid when u complain that u can't spend the money going to your kid on your gf?

Superstar
Daps
The system is set up to destroy men.

Because aint no man gonna get custody like 90% of the time no matter what his situation is.
in terms of child custody being awarded

• In 51 percent of custody cases, both parents agreed — on their own — that mom become the custodial parent.
  • In 29 percent of custody cases, the decision was made without any third party involvement.
  • In 11 percent of custody cases, the decision for mom to have custody was made during mediation.
  • In 5 percent of custody cases, the issue was resolved after a custody evaluation.
  • Only 4 percent of custody cases went to trial and of that 4 percent, only 1.5 percent completed custody litigation.
so courts aren't doing the deciding who gets custody but 1.5% of the time. the bulk is a decision made by both parents that the mom should keep the kids. and men are awarded custody more than 10% of the time. the figure is about 20%

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ppl on the coli talk slick, but I guarantee here dveryonr would feel it if what they are making now their next paycheck was 450 less

You jave to readjust your whole life

That's 10,800 cash for a year you no longer have

I understand what you are saying, but it seems like the OP was handling his business before the down fall of the situation.......CS is almost like the example below for some people...

You buy a house and rent is $500 a month and out of the blue the mortgage company raises your monthly payment to $1300,,,,,you going to mad as shyt because you can't afford that note...

then you have the taxes,, if you making 40K ,the government taking almost 9k from that + living,insurance, etc

$1000 a month he needs to be making 6 figures or at least 70K

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ppl on the coli talk slick, but I guarantee here dveryonr would feel it if what they are making now their next paycheck was 450 less

You jave to readjust your whole life

That's 10,800 cash for a year you no longer have

I understand what you are saying, but it seems like the OP was handling his business before the down fall of the situation.......CS is almost like the example below for some people...

You buy a house and rent is $500 a month and out of the blue the mortgage company raises your monthly payment to $1300,,,,,you going to mad as shyt because you can't afford that note...

then you have the taxes,, if you making 40K ,the government taking almost 9k from that + living,insurance, etc

$1000 a month he needs to be making 6 figures or at least 70K