Just got child support taken out my check

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ppl on the coli talk slick, but I guarantee here dveryonr would feel it if what they are making now their next paycheck was 450 less

You jave to readjust your whole life

That's 10,800 cash for a year you no longer have

I understand what you are saying, but it seems like the OP was handling his business before the down fall of the situation.......CS is almost like the example below for some people...

You buy a house and rent is $500 a month and out of the blue the mortgage company raises your monthly payment to $1300,,,,,you going to mad as shyt because you can't afford that note...

then you have the taxes,, if you making 40K ,the government taking almost 9k from that + living,insurance, etc

$1000 a month he needs to be making 6 figures or at least 70K

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think the main issue is that he doesn'tind paying for his children, he just can't afford the amount that they ordered relative to his income. So not only is he going to struggle to pay for necessities, he also can't afford to do anything else like treating himself or doing simple things to keep from going crazy. It's not s simple as saying "well just make more money" or just dismissing it like "oh well, man up nikka" you can't afford rent, can't pay a car note, cant date because you have mo expendable income, and definitely can't save. So what do you do? Look for a better job and or work 2 jobs? Then what? Possibly pay more in child support along with working more which means less time for his kids? It's almost like dude is in a hopeless situation from his view and I really hate it for OP honestly.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Get receipts breh. Most men don't know this. You can demand receipts to show proof that the money is being used for your kids

There is no way in fukking hell she is going to be able to show that she spends 900 a month on them, when she can't possibly show any bills she's paying. Unless she show up with a 900 food bill every month, you'll win
How would someone go about doing this? I'm interested.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
800/month seems steep :patrice:
A lot of factors

You know what's funny. If you girl makes 100k a year, you will pay less in child support

So imagine you paying 400 a month. Then she stops working. Guess who has to now start paying MORE money to child support because she don't work?

Now think if you lose your job. Whether she works or not. You going to jail for not paying

Welcome to America

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I think the main issue is that he doesn'tind paying for his children, he just can't afford the amount that they ordered relative to his income. So not only is he going to struggle to pay for necessities, he also can't afford to do anything else like treating himself or doing simple things to keep from going crazy. It's not s simple as saying "well just make more money" or just dismissing it like "oh well, man up nikka" you can't afford rent, can't pay a car note, cant date because you have mo expendable income, and definitely can't save. So what do you do? Look for a better job and or work 2 jobs? Then what? Possibly pay more in child support along with working more which means less time for his kids? It's almost like dude is in a hopeless situation from his view and I really hate it for OP honestly.

dmx-crying-o.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
How would someone go about doing this? I'm interested.
Petition the court. Let her hang herself first though. Don't go right back tomorrow. Let a few months go by so you know she ain't doing right. Act all nice. Don't bring this up at all

Then one day go up to family court and say you think she is not using the money for the kids and you're worried. They'll demand she show proof

800 and no rent and no bills. I highly doubt she gonna prove that money went to the kids

Men have rights in this shyt too. We just be so angry we don't bother looking them up. You got visitation? There NO reason she can flake on your legal visits. Say you get him every 2 weeks. She don't show up cause you ain't paid. Violation. Cause she don't have a ride. Violation. Cause she got something else to do with her family. Violation.

All this shyt is court ordered. You can make shyt just as hard on her. Yours is just money. And it's taken. Hers is a long list of shyt she must do and keep track of that you can bring up whenever you feel she ain't doing it

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Petition the court. Let her hang herself first though. Don't go right back tomorrow. Let a few months go by so you know she ain't doing right. Act all nice. Don't bring this up at all

Then one day go up to family court and say you think she is not using the money for the kids and you're worried. They'll demand she show proof

800 and no rent and no bills. I highly doubt she gonna prove that money went to the kids
Great, thanks. I want to make things hard for her since she is intent on making my life hard. I've only met my daughter once and she is 4 years old.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I wonder if you can get a prenup or some kind of agreement for what you'll do if you have a kid...before you have a kid. :patrice:

Like you don't have kids yet, but if you ever do and it doesn't work out, who gets custody, how much support you pay, etc. If I ever do trust a chick enough to have a kid with her I want all the legal protection I can get.
Pre ups protect what you have before marriage. It doesn't even protect what you make during the marriage. Let alone a kid you have during it

Only thing it protects is if you come in with 10 milly or 10 dollars, they can't touch it. But if you make that while married. There is nothing that can protect it

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This can't be life
I just told my new girl about the whole child support shyt
I was scared to honestly
She's been right about my whole situation from the jump

Anyways she says we gotta talk
I'm like uh oh What's Up
She says she's pregnant
I held her for a minute
And just told her like this
I'm not telling you what to do
You know I love you and got your back
But I'm broke
And we're cousins
And you like to travel
That zika virus is real
Do what you gotta do tho

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Great, thanks. I want to make things hard for her since she is intent on making my life hard. I've only met my daughter once and she is 4 years old.
See if y'all have a custody agreement she can get the kids taken and or locked up for that.

If a judge tells you to do something, you have zero legal reason to ignore it. Zero. Barring being in the hospital damn near dead

That's why I tell men, don't ever use that "she won't let me see my kids" excuse. Take her to family court like she would. A woman has no legal recourse for that shyt

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Child support is such a scam.

You're basically paying her bills. My view is if the woman needs that much money, then custody should go to the father. I guarantee with the kid in his custody/house, he won't be paying that much money every week for her. My mom damn sure aint spend no $1,000 on me every month. Simps on the Coli call you a clown for thinking marriage/having kids is risky though. All my money is mine :blessed:

Mason83

Banned
Daps
See if y'all have a custody agreement she can get the kids taken and or locked up for that.

If a judge tells you to do something, you have zero legal reason to ignore it. Zero. Barring being in the hospital damn near dead

That's why I tell men, don't ever use that "she won't let me see my kids" excuse. Take her to family court like she would. A woman has no legal recourse for that shyt
She lives in another country though, would they force her to come to the US?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
She lives in another country though, would they force her to come to the US?
Nah breh. You could have legally stopped her from moving tho

That's another gem. A woman has your kid close then wants to pop up and move 8 hours away. Take her to court. They'll put a block on that too

Superstar
Daps
This can't be life
I just told my new girl about the whole child support shyt
I was scared to honestly
She's been right about my whole situation from the jump

Anyways she says we gotta talk
I'm like uh oh What's Up
She says she's pregnant
I held her for a minute
And just told her like this
I'm not telling you what to do
You know I love you and got your back
But I'm broke
And we're cousins
And you like to travel
That zika virus is real
Do what you gotta do tho
:jbhmm: have u been trolling? you got your gf/cousin pregnant and u already have 2 kids?