Just got divorced after 12 yrs...ama

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Ill tell you one....a good one
Her Family.....my goodness....a daily train wreck....
Dont get me wrong they were good people
Cooked had dinners respected me helped me out at times....
But.......every......fukkin.......day.......drama
....her gm was cool....mama...just a leech...sis was cool...unncle a p.o.s
But gawdamn sittin round them sometimes u wanna jump out the fawkin window....
Damn:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What type of job you got? When you started making more money/success did you consciously realize she was drifting apart, and that you were focusing more on work?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Was she seeing a personal trainer :troll:

tumblr_phtjaf9j4r1qdl4w6o2_540.gifv

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the problem tho, y’all be on that “if you do it we can do it too” shyt

But for some reason it’s only when it come to negative shyt

If a man pay all the bills u don’t feel like “if a man can do it I can do it too”. Only when it come to fukkin around :francis:
:laugh: this is an excellent point.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I'm not married but I want at least 2-4 kids. I don't believe in having children out of wedlock. Especially because of the statistics surrounding the Black community and the child's future.

So are you essentialy saying I'm fukked? My chances of having a family with a proper women is almost null :snoop:...

Say it ain't so..

Lookin at my girl like :wtb: while reading this thread.
For the love of God do not listen to these nikkas

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I wanna point out is the troubling fact that Y’all keep repeating the same sh1t someone said to u, without really thinking. “My grandma said marriage is hard. U gotta work through it”.

there are some things u shouldn’t work thru.

if your wife starts a heated fight with you because she never sees u, cause you’re always working. That’s something u work through. Getting a hotel near ur job. Having her come stay with u there. Having more date nights. Etc. that’s the type of things to work thru.

If ur wife cheats on u, no coming back from that. U end it. If she’s thinking of cheating on u, I.e flirting with guys, disrespecting you in public, reckless with money, you end it.

but wait what if the guy cheats. If she wants to break up with u over u cheating, especially if you’re apologetic, then she never really loved u. A man can really love his wife but go fucck someone else. That other person means nothing. Men and women are different and cheating by either sex hold different weight. That’s a fact.

For instance, if a man cheats on his wife with women who are far better looking than she is, she’ll be mad for a while but deep down she’ll know your a catch and will be far more willing to forgive, as long as you’re not a total douchebag. Men on the other hand, if ur wife cheats on u, a lot went into the act of her doing it. No man will ever gaze upon his adulterous wife with admiration based on how good looking the men she fukked looked.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The dirty little secret of a lot of women is they can tune out of a lot of things. Like during sex, for instance, look at a woman's eyes and see if she's actually 'present'

When a relationship is on the rocks that's one of the first things that tends to be prevalent like she'll still have sex but her eyes are glassy. Like her body is there but her mind is elsewhere whilst the act is ongoing she's tuned out.
this is highly disturbing

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Didn't take a hardship took a general purpose loan so got a few more years to pay back got it after my oldest was born bout 2 yrs in the marriage.im in Florida ,the house in my name too but ordered to split assests or "buy her out" . I didn't have a lawyer either just receipts and bank statements in a folder while this bytch walked in with a family attorney with an empty ass binder n I still got that work.
That’s your fault for going to a gun fight (lawyers) with a plastic spoon (yourself and a bank document). You weren’t even properly represented by counsel. You fukked yourself