Just lost my dad to lung cancer…how do you deal with losing a parent?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I have yet to feel a greater pain. Dont know what to tell you cause nothing anyone said was good enough. My niece saved me.

Be strong.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
This is the worst feeling I have ever felt. My pops taught me everything on how to be man and how to do right. I was by his side all the time nikka was my best friend…how do you cope with this shyt ???
The worst thing is;

U think about them all the time or feel like your forgetting them.

Lost my mom 2 years ago.

And I'm with family for the holidays and thinking about her sucks.

There everyday all your life then boom gone. I wish I had an answer because I need it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Pops Just got diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer and I've probably cried about 4 times in a 5 hour span.

Even though I'm independent grown ass man at 42 years old I feel like I'm about to lose the one person I could count on in this world. I have no idea what road lies ahead of me but I feel like I probably should break the news to my friends to let them know what's going on.

Daps
Pops Just got diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer and I've probably cried about 4 times in a 5 hour span.

Even though I'm independent grown ass man at 42 years old I feel like I'm about to lose the one person I could count on in this world. I have no idea what road lies ahead of me but I feel like I probably should break the news to my friends to let them know what's going on.

Brother I'm so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Going thru it with my mother for the 2nd time (breast cancer came back after 20 years)……hold your head bruh, prayers & good vibes to u & your fam

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

I'm sorry bro, prayers to you and your family 🙏🙏🙏