Just Saw 12 years a Slave and I m furious

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
First off, :pacspit: to all you c00ns saying this movie was good and better than Django. As a black man, I felt very offended even though I am a foreigner. They went extra hard to shyt on Blacks and show how Cacs are superior. It was also disrespectful how 4 white couples who look like they post on st0rmfr0nt were giggling at the lashes, and making slick comments. I can't really be mad at them cuz Hollywood put those movies in theaters to do exactly that "shyt on Blacks". The hangings, the whippings, the rapes, the N words, and the betrayals are all they needed on screen to show how Blacks ain't shyt. I see Danny Glover had to go beg Chavez for money to fund Toussaint Louverture cuz nobody wanna touch it.

I mean, did they really have to go into details about whippings and showing the slaves' backs to make whites feel the power they once had ? Now, I see why white people didn't really like Django. Django had a black alpha male who would talk back to whites during the slavery era. That didn't sit too well with them. To add, the black man was smart and killed white people. So, of course that wouldn't sit well with them.

The reason I went to see it was because of the good reviews and praises it got from coli posters. I forgot most of you neggas were c00ns. c00nS to the highest degree :pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First off, :pacspit: to all you c00ns saying this movie was good and better than Django. As a black man, I felt very offended even though I am a foreigner. They went extra hard to shyt on Blacks and show how Cacs are superior. It was also disrespectful how 4 white couples who look like they post on st0rmfr0nt were giggling at the lashes, and making slick comments. I can't really be mad at them cuz Hollywood put those movies in theaters to do exactly that "shyt on Blacks". The hangings, the whippings, the rapes, the N words, and the betrayals are all they needed on screen to show how Blacks ain't shyt. I see Danny Glover had to go beg Chavez for money to fund Toussaint Louverture cuz nobody wanna touch it.

I mean, did they really have to go into details about whippings and showing the slaves' backs to make whites feel the power they once had ? Now, I see why white people didn't really like Django. Django had a black alpha male who would talk back to whites during the slavery era. That didn't sit too well with them. To add, the black man was smart and killed white people. So, of course that wouldn't sit well with them.

The reason I went to see it was because of the good reviews and praises it got from coli posters. I forgot most of you neggas were c00ns. c00nS to the highest degree :pacspit:

When Patsy got whipped at the end I couldn't bear it. Django at least had Foxx killing cac's.

Movie was brutal though. I respect the realism and sticking to the book but in this day in age and in this country I know a lot of white people were like

:troll::jawalrus:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i don't want my emotions moved to anger due to this type of movie. I'm honest enough to myself to realize seeing my people demeaned, beaten, and enslaved is not entertaining.. for me. I don't care how accurate of a picture it paints. i've seen this story play out enough.....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So Fact is worse than fiction??

grow up

I am very grown actually. Now, how many times Hollywodd gonna fund those same slavery movies ? Passion of Christ was all factual but the Jews didn't allow another to come out and blackmailed Gibson right ? Has there ever been a mainstream movie about the Holocaust ?

I mean, it's all history and fact right ?

Should I grow up some more ?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I haven't seen it. but I try to stay away from movies where blacks are "yessuh, massa" c00n-ass slaves and butlers and shyt. Yeah its good to be up on our history, but I still dont like to see it cuz it makes me mad.
The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade isn't our (black ppl/Africans) history.

It's the legacy of the USA.

I just can't stand how the tagline, to these types of movies, is always ":ohmy: AN EVEN MORE REALISTIC PORTRAYAL OF SLAVERY!!!"

As if the problem is; we don't see enough brutality for blacks. Turn on the news.

American Slavery is still an issue up in the air. No one has paid for it and the gov't has only given the descendants of slaves breadcrumbs we still had to fight tooth and nail for.

These movies are offensive to my intelligence.

We need a "slave" movei showing nothing but government officials creating this evil system and continuing to propagating it into modern times. Then, we can have a real discussion about this matter.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I am very grown actually. Now, how many times Hollywodd gonna fund those same slavery movies ? Passion of Christ was all factual but the Jews didn't allow another to come out and blackmailed Gibson right ? Has there ever been a mainstream movie about the Holocaust ?

I mean, it's all history and fact right ?

Should I grow up some more ?

movie was made by a black director based on the actual book by the black man who was put into slavery.

Schindler's list was about the holocaust.... :yeshrug:

and where I went to school, the jewish community PAID for all high schools in our county to see the movie when it came out.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade isn't our (black ppl/Africans) history.

It's the legacy of the USA.

I just can't stand how the tagline, to these types of movies, is always ":ohmy: AN EVEN MORE REALISTIC PORTRAYAL OF SLAVERY!!!"

As if the problem is; we don't see enough brutality for blacks. Turn on the news.

American Slavery is still an issue up in the air. No one has paid for it and the gov't has only given the descendants of slaves breadcrumbs we still had to fight tooth and nail for.

These movies are offensive to my intelligence.

We need a "slave" movei showing nothing but government officials creating this evil system and continuing to propagating it into modern times. Then, we can have a real discussion about this matter.

I m just saying though. Don't Jewish people wanna see the holocaust and how their people were suffocated ? I mean, they even had the hangings and the eye contacts before the hangings. More animated gifs for the racist kids. They're welcome

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hey man this shyt was based of a true story most of that shyt happened to what solomon described in his book. I don't think it was suppose to showcase how superior white people were like slavery is something you can't sugar coat shyt was fukked up and probably even worse than what you saw in the movie. I wish more black brothers watched this movie and instead of it opressing you make it empower you to achieve that black excellence sure that movie made me feel some type of way but then compared it to see how divided we are we like to kill each other, steal from each other, observe why light skin is better than dark skin and in slavery it didn't matter what shade you were if you had a tiny bit of nikka you were working in them fields. This movie made me look at it in a sense that I can't let solomon's or my ancestors name die in vain today we have our freedom and as nikkaz we shyt on each other more than any other race and we can say it's the white man's fault for it but at the end of the day this is exactly what the white man wants us to do beause there scared of tha black unity and us coming together which is what we need more of.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
movie was made by a black director based on the actual book by the black man who was put into slavery.

Schindler's list was about the holocaust.... :yeshrug:

Rekc00npryde, it was not nearly as graphic or as demeaning to Jews. They had rich people and professionals being done unjustly. They didn't show em suffocating and getting raped. I didn't see Hitler rape those young boys bro.

Now, how's KZ4 ? Is it keeping you occupied ? Go enjoy it

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this movie showed cacs for being the demonic filth that they are. Its true and the sooner black folk acknowledge that fact the better off we will be. Go see the movie...let it move you to anger and adjust your behavior to help black folks more.

the end :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekc00npryde, it was not nearly as graphic or as demeaning to Jews. They had rich people and professionals being done unjustly. They didn't show em suffocating and getting raped. I didn't see Hitler rape those young boys bro.

Now, how's KZ4 ? Is it keeping you occupied ? Go enjoy it

You are arguing fact. The shyt happened to our people and your furious over something that actually happened. I want mufukkaz to see the evil crooked shyt these cacs were on. Don't know why you so upset.