Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 44 year's old still train in Brazilian Jiujitsu, with a background in Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo Karate that power lift, train in the gym 6x a week weighing 265 pounds and run 4-6 miles at the lake every other day

I fukkin smash you homeboy get the fukk out my face you bytch
And yet you still stan this man like a 15 yo girl. Acting like a whole ass bytch. Does your estrogen emit from you like this in the ring breh?

You've instantly shot back childish replies to anyone posting anything critical in here. You are putting in all of work in this thread and not in the gym

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
And yet you still stan this man like a 15 yo girl. Acting like a whole ass bytch. Does your estrogen emit from you like this in the ring breh?

You've instantly shot back childish replies to anyone posting anything critical in here. You are putting in all of work in this thread and not in the gym

The difference between Me and you

You train to run for 7 miles

I train to run for 7 Miles carrying my Children on my back or woman during an emergency

That what's separate Men from Boys and you are a fukkin boy. Now go run 7 miles while I train for war and emergency situations

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between Me and you

You train to run for 7 miles

I train to run for 7 Miles carrying my Children on my back or woman during an emergency

That what's separate Men from Boys and you are a fukkin boy. Now go run 7 miles while I train for war and emergency situations
Breh...WHAT?!?!?!:mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
giphy.gif

The award of the hottest hyperbole of the day goes to @Waterproof brehs. Stop sending in your submissions. This estrogen spewing dandy just took the chip home

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Breh...WHAT?!?!?!:mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
giphy.gif

The award of the hottest hyperbole of the day goes to @Waterproof brehs. Stop sending in your submissions. This estrogen spewing dandy just took the chip home

Look at this bytch losing his mind:mjlol:

Mr I run for 7 miles:mjlol:

Marathon runner:russ:

Yo look at this bytch.....Brehs:mjlol:

p*ssy boy can't stand on his own

Brehs:mjlol:

You a grown ass Men and calling for help:russ:

Yo you p*ssy homeboy

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Are you having a stroke?
And here goes the stalking, okay hoe I'm going to give you the last word, that's what bytches do what you doing when they get put in they place they keep following and stalking and want that word now bytch you can have the last word, now scram bytch!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here goes the stalking, okay hoe I'm going to give you the last word, that's what bytches do what you doing when they get put in they place they keep following and stalking and want that word now bytch you can have the last word, now scram bytch!

:umad:go get those women and children and run to the top of Mt Olympus. We got a true life Adonis posting in here, y’all…show some respect :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:umad:go get those women and children and run to the top of Mt Olympus. We got a true life Adonis posting in here, y’all…show some respect :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:picard: you even think like a woman

:mjlol:

Yo I swear that's what my woman calls me her Adonis and this grown ass man calls me that too:scust:

Y'all and Brehs you calling them and they are looking at your post like:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There comes a day in every man's life where he realizes its impossible to win an argument online, you could literally be arguing in favor of the sky being blue, it cannot be won on the internet. We need more face to face debates in life, this internet arguing is for the birds