Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...WHAT?!?!?!:mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
giphy.gif

The award of the hottest hyperbole of the day goes to @Waterproof brehs. Stop sending in your submissions. This estrogen spewing dandy just took the chip home

:dead: :dead: Holy shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 44 year's old still train in Brazilian Jiujitsu, with a background in Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo Karate that power lift, train in the gym 6x a week weighing 265 pounds and run 4-6 miles at the lake every other day

I fukkin smash you homeboy get the fukk out my face you bytch

:dead: C’mon breh….. Easy in the mustard.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't I told you to stay out ADOS Business? Why you still here like a lost puppy, you grown ass man when a Man tell you to kick rocks bounce. You dude's need a father

Shut up clown. I can talk about whatever I want to fakkit.

Although I better be careful messing with someone with this kind of background:

"I'm 44 year's old still train in Brazilian Jiujitsu, with a background in Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo Karate that power lift, train in the gym 6x a week weighing 265 pounds and run 4-6 miles at the lake every other day"

:dead:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Shut up clown. I can talk about whatever I want to fakkit.

Although I better be careful messing with someone with this kind of background:

"I'm 44 year's old still train in Brazilian Jiujitsu, with a background in Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo Karate that power lift, train in the gym 6x a week weighing 265 pounds and run 4-6 miles at the lake every other day"

:russell:

I ain't reading all this shyt early this morning:mjlol:

nikkas wake up run on line to annoy people, like Yo Grown Ass Men's:mjlol:

Y'all dudes is fukkin weirdo's:russ:

Go spend that early morning energy on finding your pops, go run an errand for your mother, go sit and have breakfast with your girl and children

Coli nikkas :pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

I ain't reading all this shyt early this morning:mjlol:

nikkas wake up run on line to annoy people, like Yo Grown Ass Men's:mjlol:

Y'all dudes is fukkin weirdo's:russ:

Go spend that early morning energy on finding your pops, go run an errand for your mother, go sit and have breakfast with your girl and children

Coli nikkas :pachaha:

How sad do you have to be to make yourself some kind Rambo + Bruce Lee + Jason Bourne character online? Clown ass nikka.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
How sad do you have to be to make yourself some kind Rambo + Bruce Lee + Jason Bourne character online? Clown ass nikka.
Robbie, are you okay Robbie. Your mother didn't pack your favorite snacks for school Robbie?

Robbie, you are a big boy now. Show all of us how you are now a big boy Robbie, show us your muscles Robbie, get mad and grow Robbie:russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robbie, are you okay Robbie. Your mother didn't pack your favorite snacks for school Robbie?

Robbie, you are a big boy now. Show all of us how you are now a big boy Robbie, show us your muscles Robbie, get mad and grow Robbie:russ:

I take everything back. I don't want to mess with a highly trained killer who can carry his wife and kids on his back for seven miles. :hubie:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I take everything back. I don't want to mess with a highly trained killer who can carry his wife and kids on his back for seven miles. :hubie:

Can y'all imagine going on a date and a woman ask your name and you say Robbie:pachaha:

She will be like "Excuses Me, You go buy Robbie? Not Robert, Bob, Bobby or even Roberto but Robbie?. I'm so sorry you have to forgive me I forgot, tonight is My dog's Yoga lesson, it was nice meeting you Robbie":heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can y'all imagine going on a date and a woman ask your name and you say Robbie:pachaha:

She will be like "Excuses Me, You go buy Robbie? Not Robert, Bob, Bobby or even Roberto but Robbie?. I'm so sorry you have to forgive me I forgot, tonight is My dog's Yoga lesson, it was nice meeting you Robbie":heh:

Yeah, because we use internet handles in real life.

Imagine being the real life Dragon Fly Jones.

images