¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall fukking with this more than Donda? I actually liked Donda aside from maybe 4 songs. This one, I need to give it another listen, but I liked maybe 6 songs, and the rest were just ok.

Also I saw a Complex article ranking the songs on this album, and it’s funny that all the songs most of yall like, Complex had ranked near the bottom. The joint with Chris Brown, Complex had ranked last, and I bet it was because of the people involved and not the song itself.
Donda was not a bad project, it was just bloated and the censorship was ridiculous.

He could have cut 20 minutes off of Donda, mixed it more clearly, gotten rid of the censorship, and rearranged the tracklist do it flowed better - and it would have been a really solid Ye project.

He needs an executive producer that tells him "no" sometimes.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Beautiful big-tittied, butt-naked women just don’t fall out the sky you know

jay-z-dancing.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This album is amazing :wow:

Listen…I KNOW Kanye says very stupid and very ignorant ass shyt. But man….this nikka knows how to make great ass music.

As long as he isn’t killing anybody or is on some Vince McMahon or :takedat: shyt..I’m still gonna bump his shyt.

Not gonna go out the way to defend everything he does cause :whoa:

And I understand why certain folks tune him out…

But man…this is some :ohlawd:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off first listen, I don't think it's for me.

It seems unhinged. Production and arrangements was messy. Lyrics were all over the place like some sort of stream of consciousness but not in a good way.

But the thing about kanye is that usually, every second album is great to me. I didn't completely like Jesus is King but we don't get Donda without it which i thought was great. So i think this will be another "transition" album for me and the next one could be great.

But yeah, don't really like it.

Also, random point, the album cover sorta reminds me of Ice T but that might be a reach

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he went from censoring his guest verses on Donda to this shyt? Man doesn't know who the fukk he is.

Feel at least this is more in line with who he is though, the religious phase for Kanye West was forced as fukk

he always been a deviant, his success and tragedy just multiplied that

not super familiar with Ty$, isnt he always on some raunchy sheet, cause if thats the case, what lyrics were people expecting from this ?? Lil Durk, Freddie ? Its like a who's who of Fukkedupness

this is the release that holds the most attention to me since Life of Pablo Westcobar, musically its on point

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This album is amazing :wow:

Listen…I KNOW Kanye says very stupid and very ignorant ass shyt. But man….this nikka knows how to make great ass music.

As long as he isn’t killing anybody or is on some Vince McMahon or :takedat: shyt..I’m still gonna bump his shyt.

Not gonna go out the way to defend everything he does cause :whoa:

And I understand why certain folks tune him out…

But man…this is some :ohlawd:
You ain’t gotta justify yourself to nobody lol. Listen to whatever you want. I’ll listen to R. Kelly, idgaf :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is one of his top albums, and for people saying there isn’t much substance :mjlol: a lot of what he said probably went over your heads.

If this same album dropped 7 years ago, it would’ve been praised.

Musically this album is fire. Can basically play it all the way thru. He explored multiple sounds, styles and even gave it songs where he was rapping lie it was 2004.

Some of yall are forcing yourselves to or looking for excuses to hate it.