¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Mystic

All Star
Daps
So what's the over/under on this actually dropping tonight lol
Bro this shyt been on YouTube WEEKS when you posted your comment. Like damn near every song I done heard multiple times which is crazy because that's damage control level but I know some wouldn't even drop because it leaked but I think this will drop

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again i might be reaching and overthinking this but the album is the total opposite of Jesus is King/Donda thematically. From the name vultures to the lyrics/themes. It borderline sounds demonic. I personally didn't like the album on first listen as i said but hopefully the next album will be called something like "Angels" and could be a collab with Cudi where he sounds clear and uplifting (i really liked Kids See Ghosts).

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
You got to have mashed potatoes for brains if you listened to this and thought it was good.

Schizophrenic music.

Terribly mixed like everything he releases and just overall hard to listen to. Music made for people who try hard to be “cool”.
You must be so much fun at parties!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to have mashed potatoes for brains if you listened to this and thought it was good.

Schizophrenic music.

Terribly mixed like everything he releases and just overall hard to listen to. Music made for people who try hard to be “cool”.
You’re a fakkit. This is the best Ye drop in a minute.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again i might be reaching and overthinking this but the album is the total opposite of Jesus is King/Donda thematically. From the name vultures to the lyrics/themes. It borderline sounds demonic. I personally didn't like the album on first listen as i said but hopefully the next album will be called something like "Angels" and could be a collab with Cudi where he sounds clear and uplifting (i really liked Kids See Ghosts).

If you’re scared go to church sissy, you minus 950. :gucci:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem is people are taking this seriously and Ye just not a super serious person anymore. This shyt is mindless and sounds good and that’s ok. The old stuff is the old stuff and this isn’t that. I appreciate it for what it is. No need to look deeper from him anymore.