Kawhi Leonard will have a better career then kd and melo

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He already has a better career than both of them right now.

How does Kawhi have a better career than KD? :heh:

The only edge he has over him is the ring, which is a team accomplishment

Kawhi's a 2x DPOY but KD is a 4x scoring champ. KD's been an all-star 7 times to Kawhi's one. KD's about to get his 6th All-NBA selection, while Kawhi is getting his 1st. KD's been doing the shyt since 2009 while Kawhi has had at most two seasons of elite play.

Kawhi's well on his way to having a HOF career if he continues at this pace but y'all need to stop with the overreactions.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How does Kawhi have a better career than KD? :heh:

The only edge he has over him is the ring, which is a team accomplishment

Kawhi's a 2x DPOY but KD is a 4x scoring champ. KD's been an all-star 7 times to Kawhi's one. KD's about to get his 6th All-NBA selection, while Kawhi is getting his 1st. KD's been doing the shyt since 2009 while Kawhi has had at most two seasons of elite play.

Kawhi's well on his way to having a HOF career if he continues at this pace but y'all need to stop with the overreactions.
This thread is why I hate Kawhi tbh. Great player. Insanely overrated. They can't just let this dude grow before they throw crazy hyperbole

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or just a thought...he has never been asked to carry the load these two have been asked since day one...its fair to have nuanced discussion about your team..now after two seasons he has already leapfrogged kd? :comeon:
I don't think Kawhi is better than Durant.
But that's not a negative against Kawhi. It's just how great Kevin Durant is.

Kawhi is improving all the time though.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year was the first year he was the first option on offense and they got bounced in the first round. He's by no means Kd. Offensively Durant is light years ahead of Leonard