Kawhi Leonard will have a better career then kd and melo

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Boring? Are you a bytch? :scust:nikka that's like saying Pippen was a boring player. Damn some of you nikkas are trash
:whoa: im a lebron stan i cant be giving that nikka all these props without some kind of hating after that whipping the spurs did to the heat

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Or just a thought...he has never been asked to carry the load these two have been asked since day one...its fair to have nuanced discussion about your team..now after two seasons he has already leapfrogged kd? :comeon:

Has KD every had to carry the load defensively? Has dude ever had to guard 4 positions in a game? In crunch time is he asked to guard the best player?

Kawhi we need you to go one on one with the best player in the world and outplay him or we can't win. Check.

Kawhi we need you to guard multiple positions every game or we can't win another championship. Check.

Kawhi in crunch time we need you to guard the other teams best player. If we start getting blown out and need to keep the game close we need you to do it before crunch time. Check.

Kawhi we need you to lead the team in scoring. Check.

Kawhi we need you to lead the team in steals. Check.

Kawhi we need you to lead the team in 3's AND we need you to shoot for a top 5 percentage in the entire NBA. Check

Kawhi we need you to lead the team in freethrow shooting. Check.

But non of that is "carrying the load" though:mjlol:

Meanwhile KD been in the league 9 years...

Still can't figure out when to shoot the ball late in the 4th...

Still can't figure out when to pass the ball late in the 4th...

Still blowing defenisve assignments late in the 4th...

I guess that load must be pretty fukking heavy cause KD is making a career out of dropping it on the ground when it matters most...:mjlol:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Kevin Durant somehow became the most underrated player on this forum

Already better than Melo.

KD gets shyt on something serious on the Coli. Ol' boy needs a ring asap. :mjcry:

What's with the KD disrespect on this forum? It's absolutely absurd.
i remember those days before lebron got his ring and nikkas was disrespectful as hell. Now its KD turn.not to mention he was supposed to have next after lebron but curry came and took that from him and nikkas aint forgot about the last time he played in the playoffs

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Has KD every had to carry the load defensively? Has dude ever had to guard 4 positions in a game? In crunch time is he asked to guard the best player?

Kawhi we need you to go one on one with the best player in the world and outplay him or we can't win. Check.

Kawhi we need you to guard multiple positions every game or we can't win another championship. Check.

Kawhi in crunch time we need you to guard the other teams best player. If we start getting blown out and need to keep the game close we need you to do it before crunch time. Check.

Kawhi we need you to lead the team in 3's AND we need you to shoot for a top 5 percentage in the entire NBA. Check

I guess that load must be pretty fukking heavy cause KD is making a career out of dropping it on the ground when it matters most...:mjlol:
:scust: dont do kd like that

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
How does Kawhi have a better career than KD? :heh:

The only edge he has over him is the ring, which is a team accomplishment

Kawhi's a 2x DPOY but KD is a 4x scoring champ. KD's been an all-star 7 times to Kawhi's one. KD's about to get his 6th All-NBA selection, while Kawhi is getting his 1st. KD's been doing the shyt since 2009 while Kawhi has had at most two seasons of elite play.

Kawhi's well on his way to having a HOF career if he continues at this pace but y'all need to stop with the overreactions.
Finals MVP holds a lot of weight. Why they gotta drag melo through the mud tho?:mjcry:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

I'll take KD being elite close to 7 years offensively and serviceable on D > his two years

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Man, when them all star jackets came out and Melo had one fukkin patch :dead:

years later and he would have ,what?..2 now

Meanwhile, Kawhi's decked out in half the time.

This KD/Kawhi debate is slightly irritating to me tho..Im sorry, KD got an mvp and 4 scoring titles and he's still cooking...nah, ring or not, I cant put Kawhi ahead of dude, I dont give a fukk how much the media tries to convince us.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ppl acting like melo isn't in his 13 year, injured, and clearly declining. How is it fair to compare present Melo to Kawhi? Plus you can't even compare the situations. Melo was drafted by a terrible nuggets team and immediately made them significantly better. Kawhi was essentially drafted by the Spurs, a great team already, the best run franchise in the NBA with a HOF coach with 3 HOF mentors. This shyt ain't even :wtb: